belif Holly Jolly Hydration Set

by belif

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A limited-edition holiday set with three bestselling favorites for luxurious moisture all winter long. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This set is the solution for winter dryness! Nourish and hydrate your skin with long-lasting, intense moisture from three bestselling belif favorites. Hungarian Water Essence recharges skin with antioxidant-rich herbs for a luminous complexion, while bestselling True Cream Moisturizing Bomb and Moisturizing Eye Bomb increase the resilience of skin for comfortable hydration and flawless makeup application. This set contains:- 1.68 oz/ 50 mL The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Hungarian Water Essence- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Moisturizing Eye Bomb It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates belif's dermatologist-tested products are free of mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb was the number one selling product in Korea's highly competitive selective beauty market across all categories. Research results:- The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb and The Moisturizing Eye Bomb are clinically tested to provide up to 26 hours of comforting hydration

belif Holly Jolly Hydration Set Have you used these products? If not yet, what are you waiting for? I use it and I love it moisturizes and softens the skin. omg I'm in love,
Start your review of belif Holly Jolly Hydration Set!
This is a really great buy. I got mine from Sephora for $38. You’re pretty much paying for the full size moisturizer and getting the eye bomb and essence for freeee! Anyways, this a great product especially if you have dry skin. It smells very fresh. The eye bomb is great if you have dry under eyes. I noticed that my fine lines minimized. Not sure how the water essence works but the associate said you have to use it prior to the eye bomb and moisturizer.
Pittsburgh, PA
This set was a great bargain especially to try new products. The eye cream is now my holy grail eye cream and I have had to buy a full size of it. It is light weight and gives me so much hydration for my dry eyes! The moisturizer is great but it is thick so I prefer to use it at night. I did not really find a need to use the water essence much.
Magnolia
I really love belif! The moisturizer for oily skin is amazing and I'm really oily but I also like mixing it with the cream moisturizer and I feel it really hydrates my skin, but that's not really a problem for me anyways. The eye cream is also very hydrating and my makeup is able to apply over it without any problems! Sometimes eye creams can be too thick and even an hour later my concealer won't apply smoothly.
I love belief. I received a small jar through Sephora and went back to by this hydration kit! You get so much for your money! I have oily skin and the formul belief uses is amazing! The moisturizer brightens my skin, leaves it hydrated and radiant! I would recommend it to others! You will be happy with this purchase!
This set a good value. For the price of a full sized face cream (which is unbelievably moisturizing), you also get a generous deluxe sample of their Hungarian essence as well as their eye bomb! If it didn't sell out so fast, I would have picked out a few more for some of my friends
Kenton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Belief aqua bomb moisturizer is the absolute best moisturizer I’ve ever tried. The only reason I don’t buy it more is because it’s a little out of my price range to use consistently. This set was a great way to get their moisturizer and try a few of there other products.
I highly suggest trying out this set! I use the eye cream as well as the moisturizer on a daily basis. I have a very dry skin and this is an extremely moisturizing formula. This is a fantastic way to try out great products for a cheaper price!
Vero Beach, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
These products keep my skin perfectly moisturized! I can use this as a night time moisturizer or day time under my makeup. My favorite part is that it’s so hydrating but it doesn’t mess up my foundation like other moisturizers.
Pitts, GA
I absolutely love all products made by Belif. This kit is a wonderful value and with each product a little goes a very long way! I’ve been using their products for about 5 months and my skin had never looked better!
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite gift I have ever received. I go through this stuff like it’s candy. Even with a bad diet this is a saving grace for my skin. Perfect for girls with oily skin who still want a skin care routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Houston , tx