belif First Aid Anti-Hangover Soothing Mask uploaded by Laurie  a.belif First Aid Anti-Hangover Soothing Mask uploaded by Angela R.

BY BELIF

A hangover remedy for your skin, this mask comes to the skin's rescue by instantly calming sensitive, stressed out & irritated skin. Formulated with a harmonious blend of soothing apothecary herbs, Chamomile and Xylitol, to lift away all kinds of skin stressors to refresh and energize the skin. Skin is instantly soothed and refreshed to reveal a clarified complexion and healthy-looking glow.

Parris H.
San Antonio, TX

I bought this mask a while ago hoping for something with a lot of oomph for all-nighters recovery. I finally got the chance to use it this weekend after an all nighter with my bestie, and I was completely SHOCKED to wake up with my skin looking better than normal. I used it like the online directions say--as an overnight treatment, not as a 15-minute treatment as directed by the box. I followed it with about half as much of my normal overnight moisturizer. I'll definitely be using this again after crazy nights, but probably won't work it into my regular routine because gel moisturizers make me break out with daily use.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves this Mask! Belief first aid Anti-hangover shoothing mask 😷 is likes his name : First aid to all tired and Hangover skin. I started with my friends like a joke, but when I gifted to one BFF, I start to used, too! Belief First Aid Anti-hangover Mask is fabolous, gentle, and detox mask. When I used it, MY face looks then refreshing! I Higly Recommend and is perfect after an Hangover!
Kendra S.
Tuscumbia
I love this mask and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I purchased mine from target and love it so much. It is very gentle on my skin and very effective.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I am a huge fan of Aqua Bomb so I couldn't wait to give this mask a try and was not disappointed. I have sensitive skin with monthly breakouts and this was just what I needed to help sooth my irritated skin.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so refreshing and hydrating.. It brings color back to my face and leaves it feeling so soft and smooth... The price is a little high, but it's worth every penny!
Valery P.
I've used this mask twice now, and while I admit I wasn't hungover either time, I was certainly sleep-deprived and my skin had seen better days. Each time I use it I cannot get over how good it feels when you apply it to your face. It's sort of like smearing ice-cold Jell-O all over your cheeks. It immediately cooled the dry, itchy, unrecognizable mess that was once my skin. The instructions say to leave it on for 10 minutes, but I left it on for a good hour
Dezire C.
I just picked up a sample of this and so far love it! Long term results will remain to be seen :)
amie d.
Would love this product i do not get a great night sleep and work where i need to look bright and smiling so this would be wonderful if it worked
Agus D.
Is it expensive or cheap?????
Lizzy R.
How effective is this product? I'd like a mask to brighten up and refresh my skin when it's looking drab.
Mykael  M.
Springfield , OR
I would love to know how effective this is at making lack luster day after skin feel brighter and refreshed. I always feel clammy and uncomfortable in my skin after a night of drinking, would this help?
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
How well does this product work? scale of 1-10?
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
How does this mask compare to Belif's overnight brightening mask? I love that one but am looking for a change. any comparison?