BeautyFaceFacial Skincarebelif
Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner

belif Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner

by belif

What it is: A toner formulated with eucalyptus and apple mint to leave skin toned, balanced, and soothed after cleansing. What it is formulated to do: This soothing botanical toner is formulated to improve the appearance of combination to oily skin,...

Is this a good toner ?
does this toner work well for dry skin?
does this toner work well for dry skin?
Start your review of belif Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner!
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
belif Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner uploaded by Victoria A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Like Belif herbal toners, have a few different bottles. Easy to choose: you can find the clear description on each box and bottle. My favorites are with eucalyptus and tea tree oil. All are Naples original formula. Toner helps to clarify pores and make oily skin matter. Belif is a herbal cosmetic brand.
Xara D.
Brooklyn, NY
belif Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner uploaded by Xara D.
This is pretty good for days that I don’t double cleanse and I want to make sure my skin is clean. I feel like it’s probably good for oilier skin but I don’t use it very often because I feel like it is a bit drying and I always have to layer on the hydration with moisturizers and oils afterwards.
Edith M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This saved my skin! I’d been having trouble with acne and dark spots (see my Sunday Riley UFO review) for over a year. Nothing worked. My skin was damaged with constant blemishes and dark spots. It was awful. Not even in my teen years did I have this problem. I was browsing Sephora and this caught my eye since I’m super oily and it said it helped with damaged skin. Within a month, I saw a difference! My skin was finally clearing up! I could see more areas of clear skin on my face. I don’t give 5 stars easily but this toner and other Belif products saved my skin. I keep buying them over and over. Can’t recommend enough.
Hannah M.
I can't say enough good things about this company. But this toner is just plain AMAZING! I recommend you take a cotton pad and drench it with this toner and swipe it all over your face and neck so it looks like you just poured water all over your face. After you let it dry, I swear your skin will be completely different! Thick hack + this product really changed the life of my skin. Note: I used to have really oily skin, but now it's really dry due to Accutane. This tip works for both skin types.
Stephanie H.
Trinity, FL
belif Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner uploaded by Stephanie H.
I have been using the Belif Eucalyptus herbal extract toner between 2-3 months. I find it to be gentle on my combo/oily skin and it has a fresh, herbal like scent that is not offensive. It truly removes excess dirt and oil that my facial cleanser leaves behind. I cannot tell if it reduces pore size or blackheads because I use it in conjunction with many other products. I really love it so far and will continue to use it.
Sera K.
I love that this product is gentle and does not include any harsh ingredients. I enjoy using it in the morning after cleansing my face to hydrate it as well as get off the last bits of oil and dirt. It smells wonderful as well :)
Karina L.
Doral, FL
belif Eucalyptus Herbal Extract Toner uploaded by Karina L.
Amazing for oily skin, if you have sensitive akin along with oily akin this is the perfect toner ans ot only costs 28 dollars
Bonnie C.
So gentle and so effective. This toner has gotten excess makeup off of my skin and helped it overall appearance about a week later. This is such a big bottle it'll last you forever, mine lasted me from December to March.
Rebecca B.
This is the best toner I have ever used. It is incredibly gentle on my skin, but removes all the excess dirt and oils. It has greatly reduced my breakouts and blackheads. It has a nice spa like scent to it also.
Taylor C.
Masontown, WV
Lackluster for me but I also am inclined to stick with witch hazel which tends to be cheaper as well. Probably not the products fault I have just never been impressed with high end toners no matter the brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...