belif Don't Be Flaky Set uploaded by Janet G.

BY BELIF #83 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A holiday skin care trio that combines belief's bestselling moisturizer and a K-beauty regimen to keep skin soft, supple, and deeply hydrated. Solutions for: - Dryness - Pores - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This kit features Korean Beauty essentials to hydrate skin, reduce the look of pores, and support firmness. The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is formulated with comfrey leaf, a powerful moisturizing cream that offers 26-hours of long-lasting hydration and comfort to the skin. By comfortably enveloping the skin, this rich cream deeply nourishes and hydrates. Hungarian Water Essence is formulated with Hungarian water, a blend of herbs that was known as the skin care secret of Queen Elizabeth of Hungary, a famed beauty. Composed of 10 different herbs, including rosemary and gotu kola, Hungarian water essence helps to hydrate and retain moisture in skin, keeping it youthfully dewy and luminous. The Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream is a highly-resilient cream that delivers long-lasting moisture and firmness to the delicate eye area. The hydrating cream is formulated with natural oils and skin-friendly ingredients such as cupuacu seed butter, macadamia nut oil and meadowfoam seed oil and paired with the napiers herb formula to keep eyes looking soft and smooth. This set contains: - 1.68 oz/ 50 mL The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Hungarian Water Essence - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and ingredients from animals. see more...

• Is it good for more combination skin types as well? 2 Answers
  • It's my first time using a moisturiser before i would just use bo...1 Answers
  • Is this set good for oily skin? 1 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent set and I will be repurchasing this gift set again this year from Sephora. You can check my individual reviews on each of these products out. They are all so amazing. Great for the winter months and do excellent work on your skin. Leave you feeling clean, moisturized. All the packaging is super cute and sleek. It smells amazing and works very well. These are all around great products. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys k beauty or any skin care lover especially someone with dry skin. Will see if I can even get 2 sets when I go to purchase this season. Love them so much!
Louisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The value of this set is really nice. It’s basically buying a full size moisturizer and getting the two samples for free. With that said the moisturizer is really nice. I absolutely hate the packaging. It’s a jar and it’s very narrow and just overall unpleasant to use. Not only do I hate sticking my fingers in exposed moisturizer, but it gets under my nails and is extremely hard to get the right amount of cream out. Also I can’t tell if this is breaking me out or not. Been using it day and night and it feels nice.
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their moisture bomb is my go to moisturizer for my extremely dry skin. Sometimes for added moisture, I add a few drops of oil (Luna oil) to help my skin. The eye cream and toner also do a great job and the water essence can be compared to drunk elephant.
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these products are amazing. I first tried this brand when I got a sample with an order I placed and I am so happy I discovered their products. I have a problem with dryness and flaky skin, so these products are a life saver for me.
Tasneema A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been repurchasing this kit every holiday season. My all time favorite moisturizer is the belif aqua bomb. It is very lightweight and moisturizing - I would highly recommend for dry skin and for the winter season.
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set during the cold harsh winter months where my skin is super thirsty! This fulfills all of my dry skins needs! The price was hard for me to justify but all in all it was 100% worth it!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cream is amazing. It is light, smells good and applies to the skin easily. It sinks in quickly without leaving any oily residue. The hydration is long lasting and makeup applies nicely to the skin
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Belif products are all great! My favorite is the aqua bomb, it’s so smoothing and hydrating for my skin. I also makes my pores look smaller. It is especially good when my skin is more oily.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Connie P.
I absolutely love this set! I'm a huge fan of the Aqua Bomb, but for the winter months I needed something thicker at night. I was so happy to see this Moisturizing Bomb set, which comes with a serum and eye cream as well. I use one pump of the serum after cleansing and toning and tap on some of the eye cream (which is very dense - a little goes a long way)!
Stefanie W.
Is it good for more combination skin types as well?
Diana R.
Tucson, AZ
It's my first time using a moisturiser before i would just use body lotion on my face 😩 i was doing so bad!! Any ways i wanted to know how does the Hungarian water essence work? When do i apply? Or what does it help with?
Paige M.
Broomall, PA
Is this set good for oily skin?
Lauren Y.
Do you think this is worth the money?