belif Don't Be Flaky Set

by belif

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A holiday skin care trio that combines belief's bestselling moisturizer and a K-beauty regimen to keep skin soft, supple, and deeply hydrated. Solutions for: - Dryness - Pores - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This kit features Korean Beauty essentials to hydrate skin, reduce the look of pores, and support firmness. The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is formulated with comfrey leaf, a powerful moisturizing cream that offers 26-hours of long-lasting hydration and comfort to the skin. By comfortably enveloping the skin, this rich cream deeply nourishes and hydrates. Hungarian Water Essence is formulated with Hungarian water, a blend of herbs that was known as the skin care secret of Queen Elizabeth of Hungary, a famed beauty. Composed of 10 different herbs, including rosemary and gotu kola, Hungarian water essence helps to hydrate and retain moisture in skin, keeping it youthfully dewy and luminous. The Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream is a highly-resilient cream that delivers long-lasting moisture and firmness to the delicate eye area. The hydrating cream is formulated with natural oils and skin-friendly ingredients such as cupuacu seed butter, macadamia nut oil and meadowfoam seed oil and paired with the napiers herb formula to keep eyes looking soft and smooth. This set contains: - 1.68 oz/ 50 mL The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Hungarian Water Essence - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, free of mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, and ingredients from animals.

It's my first time using a moisturiser before i would just use body lotion on my face 😩 i was doing so bad!! Any ways i wanted to know how does the Hungarian water essence work? When do i apply? Or what does it help with?
Is this set good for oily skin?
Do you think this is worth the money?
Start your review of belif Don't Be Flaky Set!
Montville , NJ
This is a great set for the holiday! I love their aqua bomb moisturizer so I wanted to try the cream version also since it’s winter. This set is a great value because you paying for the moisturizer and getting the other two deluxe size sample to try from the line. I would recommend to anybody that want to try this brand and it’s a great brand.
Metairie, LA
Excellent set and I will be repurchasing this gift set again this year from Sephora. You can check my individual reviews on each of these products out. They are all so amazing. Great for the winter months and do excellent work on your skin. Leave you feeling clean, moisturized. All the packaging is super cute and sleek. It smells amazing and works very well. These are all around great products. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys k beauty or any skin care lover especially someone with dry skin. Will see if I can even get 2 sets when I go to purchase this season. Love them so much!
Middleton , MA
The cream is amazing. It is light, smells good and applies to the skin easily. It sinks in quickly without leaving any oily residue. The hydration is long lasting and makeup applies nicely to the skin
I have been repurchasing this kit every holiday season. My all time favorite moisturizer is the belif aqua bomb. It is very lightweight and moisturizing - I would highly recommend for dry skin and for the winter season.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this set during the cold harsh winter months where my skin is super thirsty! This fulfills all of my dry skins needs! The price was hard for me to justify but all in all it was 100% worth it!
Jackson, MI
I received this kit as a gift for Christmas and I could not be more pleased. Not only was it a great deal, but it has allowed me to try out multiple different products from the same brand! I have been using the moisture bomb previously, and being able to try out the eye cream and serum make me like the brand even more. My skin is well hydrated!!
Yonkers, NY
Belif is a brand that started with the K Beauty trend and just hasn't let me down. These products are perfect for the cold weather change when you skin tends to get dry (or if you're just naturally dry).
San Diego, CA
This set is a total life saver for winter! I'm really prone to dry, flaky patches on my face, especially after going up to Northern California for the winter and being from sunny SoCal. After exfoliating, I used it and it kept my skin from cracking!
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely love this brand of skincare! All of their products are hydrating! I purchased this set so I can try the eye cream and water serum. I love them both! The samples are good sizes and the moisturizer is amazing! Holy grail skincare for me 💖
Dillon, MT
Belif was some of my first high end skin care and without a doubt I love there products they leave me moisturized with out the greasy film that I hate. This truly is a lightweight product and I love them for that!