BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-like cleansing oil with a lightweight texture in an oil-based cleanser that softens and moistens the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This cleansing gel oil is formulated with skin softening emollients that protect and moisturize the skin while effectively removing heavy layers of makeup. It's formulated with natural olive and macadamia nut oils to soften and hydrate the skin for a silky-smooth texture, that doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils. The infusion of semen benincasae herb to help relieve the skin of its stresses in order to reveal a clear, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Great for those of us that have oily skin! This product provides a lot of hydration. After using this product my skin feels: soft, hydrated and fresh. I don't know what I would do with out this cleanser!
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Works like a charm to remove makeup. I will have a "full glam" face on and one pump will remove it all. Mascara and eye liner included. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin. I will say that once I rinse it off I will go back in with my purity cleaner to get all of the oil off because it can leave a slight oil behind.