BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-like cleansing oil with a lightweight texture in an oil-based cleanser that softens and moistens the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This cleansing gel oil is formulated with skin softening emollients that protect and moisturize the skin while effectively removing heavy layers of makeup. It's formulated with natural olive and macadamia nut oils to soften and hydrate the skin for a silky-smooth texture, that doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils. The infusion of semen benincasae herb to help relieve the skin of its stresses in order to reveal a clear, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Do you find that you need a second cleanser after using t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought this after reading review after review on cleansing oils, and decided to just buy the top rated one on Sephora. I was NOT disappointed. this is one of the few cleansing oils I found that actually did take off all of my makeup, especially eye makeup. it’s gentle, it smells amazing, it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and dry afterwards. absolutely one of the best cleansing oils out there in my opinion!
Khadija M.
This cleansing oil helps remove makeup and cleanse my skin without being harsh. The packaging/pump helps get the right amount of product out. It’s pretty effective, but after use my toner pad still shows dirt and impurities being removed. I would only use this as a double cleanse routine, not as the sole cleanser.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I LOVE this product. I have extremely oily skin and clogged pores, so its super important for me to remove ALL of my makeup at the end of the day. Using this as my first step really wipes away all of the makeup. The product  feels great on your skin and smells great too. Totally worth it.
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone is going to hate me after this review what I think it’s just an OK cleanser. I have to use a lot of product to thoroughly get all of my makeup off. I do a double cleanse every time, but with this cleanser I have to use it twice before going in with something over it. Only bright side is that my skin doesn’t feel stripped afterwards and it’s left feeling soft and supple.
Lauren B.
Madison
I love this. It smells and feels great. It melts away dirt and makeup. I don’t feel clean if I don’t use this before my cleanser. Belif is such a great brand. I love K beauty. It doesn’t have all of the parabens and sulfates. I recommend this to everyone.
Elise M.
Houston
This is a nice cleansing oil at a pretty good price point. It removes makeup well and rinses off OK (I still prefer to remove with a washcloth to get that last bit of residue). My only complaint is that I don’t like the way it smells.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this product ok. I’ve used better and my skin didn’t feel as though it was cleansed afterwards. Didn’t meet my expectations as I was hoping because it was recommended to me by a friend. Probably won’t use again
Toni A.
Just purchased my second bottle. I Love this cleanser! I have combination/oily skin and was a little hesitant to purchase, but it's very gentle and hydrates my skin without being greasy. Does a great job removing my makeup.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Love this cleansing gel. Removes dirt, grime, makeup anything! I️ just recently started using this and I️ absolutely love it! Feels so great to take my makeup off at the end of the day and feel fresh and clean skin on my face!
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Do you find that you need a second cleanser after using this product?