BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-like cleansing oil with a lightweight texture in an oil-based cleanser that softens and moistens the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This cleansing gel oil is formulated with skin softening emollients that protect and moisturize the skin while effectively removing heavy layers of makeup. It's formulated with natural olive and macadamia nut oils to soften and hydrate the skin for a silky-smooth texture, that doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils. The infusion of semen benincasae herb to help relieve the skin of its stresses in order to reveal a clear, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Karina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone is going to hate me after this review what I think it’s just an OK cleanser. I have to use a lot of product to thoroughly get all of my makeup off. I do a double cleanse every time, but with this cleanser I have to use it twice before going in with something over it. Only bright side is that my skin doesn’t feel stripped afterwards and it’s left feeling soft and supple.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this product ok. I’ve used better and my skin didn’t feel as though it was cleansed afterwards. Didn’t meet my expectations as I was hoping because it was recommended to me by a friend. Probably won’t use again
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Toni A.
Just purchased my second bottle. I Love this cleanser! I have combination/oily skin and was a little hesitant to purchase, but it's very gentle and hydrates my skin without being greasy. Does a great job removing my makeup.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Love this cleansing gel. Removes dirt, grime, makeup anything! I️ just recently started using this and I️ absolutely love it! Feels so great to take my makeup off at the end of the day and feel fresh and clean skin on my face!
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Works like a charm to remove makeup. I will have a "full glam" face on and one pump will remove it all. Mascara and eye liner included. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin. I will say that once I rinse it off I will go back in with my purity cleaner to get all of the oil off because it can leave a slight oil behind.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Great for those of us that have oily skin! This product provides a lot of hydration. After using this product my skin feels: soft, hydrated and fresh. I don't know what I would do with out this cleanser!
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
Got this as a sample through Sephora. I enjoyed it but wouldn’t go right out to purchase it for myself
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
belif Cleansing Gel Oil Enriched 5.07 oz/ 150 mL I have hear pretty good things about this product would love to try it for myself and write a better review but I keep hearing this band and such good things haven't heard or seen any bad reviews ob this product line I have not seen it in stores yet
Tamar G.
Best cleansing oil I've tried. I do a double-cleanse with it: the first time to get off my makeup and then again to clean the skin. My skin always looks plump and feels hydrated (never tight!) after using this. The oils are super high quality and don't break me out, unlike cheaper, mineral oil-based cleansers. Great stuff. Hope they never stop making it.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Do you find that you need a second cleanser after using this product?