BY BELIF

A nutrient-dense essence that nourishes and hydrates skin to improve skin elasticity, tone, and texture. Classic Essence Increment instantly breathes life into skin by providing essential nutrients and vitamins to a dry, depleted complexion. Clinically tested to provide up to 24 hours of moisture, this highly-nourishing formula restores the skin's natural moisture barrier to keep skin supple and elastic, restoring an even tone and smooth texture. Formulated with heartsease and catnip, natural hydrating agents, and chickweed, a vitamin-rich apothecary herb, it leaves skin fully invigorated and energized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. Research results: In a clinical test:- Provides intensive 24-hour hydration see more...

Buy on Sephora
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I didn’t hate this or love it. It was okay. I think it was hydrating but that’s really all I noticed about it. I didn’t noticed much improvement on my tone or elasticity like the claims say it helps. It did layer well with my other products. For the price, I wouldn’t repurchase it. I would probably recommend the chamomile essence over this one.
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
Similar to the other products rbis absorbs quickly and a little goes a long way. I think this is a great product that I would absolutely use again. It has helped me retain a ton of moisturizer in my skin which in the winter is always a huge benefit!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
This is a nice cream to use to help rebalance your skin. I have tried this when going thru a severe skin sensitive time and it helped me restore my skin barrier to a normal level