BY BELIF

A three-piece customizable gift set that allows you to choose the best moisturizer for your skin cleansing, recharging, and hydrating for a healthy-looking complexion. Flood your skin with moisture like never before with the belif Choose Your Own "Moisture Attack" gift. You can select the best moisturizer for your skin and hydrate your skin the way it needs it the most by instantly boosting its moisture levels with Aqua Bomb or by comforting the skin and nourishing with Moisturizing Bomb. Ideal for normal, combination, or oily skin types, The True Cream Aqua Bomb delivers a burst of refreshing hydration to reveal soft, smooth, and glowing skin. Great for normal to dry skin types, The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is an indulgently moisturizing and comforting cream that provides up to 26 hours of long-lasting hydration. Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist is packed with brightening vitamin C and natural herbs to gently yet effectively remove makeup and impurities while deeply hydrating skin. Hungarian Water Essence is an ultra-light, watery formula that instantly glides onto skin to provide powerful, essential moisture. This set contains:- 1.68 oz The True Cream Aqua Bomb or The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb - 1.014 oz Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist - 0.338 oz Hungarian Water Essence It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free. The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is Korea's number one beauty product. see more...

Kim B.
Kim B.
As of late my face has become so dry that no matter how many times I apply lotion my face still ends up with that tight sunburned feeling. I saw reviews on Sephora and decided I either wanted to try Aqua Bomb or the Moisturizing Bomb. I ended up getting both one through this kit and the other as a deluxe beauty sample with points I had earned!

This kit was the same price as just the lotion.
"Creamy cleaning foam moist" this is more or less the face wash in the kit. It feels very gentle but I don't like that it gives your face that rubbery grip feeling once you rinse it off.
"Hungarian water essence" I'm not really sure what this meant to do but it is supposed to be used after the previous product. It's just really wet and strange.
"Aqua bomb" vs. "moisturizing bomb" the 2nd one is very heavy and leaves your face feeling kind of gross. Once both products dry your face feels REALLY amazing and I would buy both again to use depending on how dry my face feels.
Mehgan H.
Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
i'm on my 3rd jar now (aqua bomb) as i have discontinued the search for the perfect moisturizer. i have tricky combination skin and this stuff works wonders. light enough for the humid summers when i tend to be a bit more shiny (greasy) but effective in the minnesota winters when i tend to get a little flakier. pricing wise with this package deal you get the travel size face wash and water essence (which are also frickin' fantastic) for free!
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
The advertisement of this product is really cool, that is why I was persuaded to try their facial wash moisture attack.The packaging is plain and simple to me. The products works great, it's a cream based wash, good lather, leaves your skin smooth and fresh.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
I am 30 and my skin has become so dull and dry since having kids. I had tried EVERYTHING to hydrate and bring life back to my skin, yet nothing worked. This line has healed my skin and I am obsessed with it! I no longer have flakes and my skin stays hydrated. The Cleansing Foam Moist is the only cleanser that doesn't strip my face, and the Water Essence feels wonderful! The Moisturizing Bomb is the best moisturizer I have ever used, and I will continue using this line!