belif Bestsellers On-The-Go Holiday Travel Kit

by belif

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A five-piece, travel-friendly kit of first-class skin care must-haves, with a limited-edition holiday travel pouch. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This on-the-go kit includes belif's first-class must-haves in a festive holiday travel pouch. Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist is a vitamin C-packed, creamy foam cleanser that gently yet effectively removes makeup and impurities while hydrating. Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner is a fast-absorbing gel-liquid toner that tones and refreshes all skin types. Hungarian water essence is infused with legendary Hungarian water, which is renowned for keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream provides long-lasting moisture and elasticity to the delicate eye area. The True Cream Aqua Bomb floods the skin with a burst of refreshing hydration to replenish and revive, and absorbs completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance. This set contains: - 1.01 oz/ 29.8 mL Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist - 0.67 oz/ 19.8 mL Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Hungarian Water Essence - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL The True Cream Aqua Bomb - Limited-edition holiday travel pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested, vegan-friendly, and formulated without mineral oil, synthetic preservatives, synthetic dye, and synthetic fragrance. Research results: In a clinical test of The True Cream Aqua Bomb, 4 hours after 1 application:- 18% increase in hydration was shown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of belif Bestsellers On-The-Go Holiday Travel Kit!
Purchased at: Sephora
This set is absolutely fantastic if you’re looking to try a variety of Belif skincare products, or if you’re just looking for a new routine,... I’ve bought several of these kits because I love every single product in here (and the sizes are perfect for travel). The Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist is a wonderful frothy face cleanser that really cleans deep without drying out your skin. The Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner does a great job of balancing your skin’s pH and closing your pores. The Hungarian Water Essence adds another layer of moisture and the Aqua Bomb moisturizer is the ideal water gel formula that absorbs quickly and hydrates your face all day long. The Moisturizing & Firming Eye Cream is the cherry on top, it does wonders for my tired puffy eyes... I cannot recommend this Bestsellers On-The-Go set enough. Every single item in here is worth it, and the price tag cannot be beat. Go to Sephora and pick up one of these Belif sets today!
I bought these the very first time and I loved them all! They even had three free gifts with it. They are highly moisturizing and refreshing. They are definitely effective for my skin. I like this collection because it pretty much consist of everything that you need, such as face wash, eye cream, moisturizer and toner. These are definitely convenient especially when you're travelling. Belif products are pricey but they are definitely worthy of buying. They never disappoint me. Everything in this kit works perfectly. It helps with my dry skin. I would highly recommend this kit to everyone.
I really, really, really, love this product!! Not only did this really surprise me, it is my new holy grail. I love of these products in the kit, but I especially like a few of these products. Additionally, one thing I really like is that these products don't leave my face oily nor does it break my skin out. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, which is always great:)
Alexandria , VA
Such an amazing travel value pack! My favorite is the moisturizer so i purchased it full size! Everything last you a decently long time. I purchased mine at Sephora for last holiday season 2016. This was my first time trying Belief products and now I love the brand!
Colonie, NY
Belif was the first Korean skincare brand I tried and I fell in love. All of the products in this kit kept my skin super moisturized and soft. They’re all travel sized products for $20 which isn’t bad at all! If you haven’t tried these products, I suggest you do.
St Petersburg, FL
My fried swears by the Belief moisturizer. I’ve tried this as well and can say that it delivers hydration to the skin without feel greasy. I’d highly recommend! This is in my list to repurchase especially for winter.
The Colony, TX
I bought a couple of these belif kits for when I travel because I already know I love the items and it’s easy to throw the pouch in your bag and have amazing skin care wherever you go.
I never tried BELIEF before this, but once I tried it I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! It worked so well no words can describe... I tried a lot of products and none of them gives me the same result as this brand do! it is amazing and check on Sephora!!!! After the first box, I actually bought a second!
Austin, TX
I thought this was okay, even though I was originally very excited about it. I only really liked the moisturizer and eye cream. I'm not sure why, but everything else just didn't wow me or just showed any visible results. I'm glad I got this kit, though, to try it out and know what I did and didn't like.
San Antonio, TX
I love this set it’s really cute and makes for a great gift set for Christmas! Although when I bought if for a Christmas present for myself the under eye cream did make under my eyes red and irritated. I don’t have sensitive skin at all but I guess that could happen to anyone. I do recommend though!