belif Aqua Favorites Fair

by belif

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A trio of belif's bestselling skincare favorites to keep skin smooth and hydrated for an effortless glow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Formulated with antioxidant rich Lady's Mantle, The True Cream Aqua Bomb is designed to burst upon contact with the skin, providing an explosion of hydration that is clinically tested to increase skin's hydration levels by 18 percent. Hungarian Water Essence is formulated with Hungarian water, a blend of herbs that was known as the skincare secret of Queen Elizabeth of Hungary, a famed beauty. Composed of 10 different herbs including rosemary and gotu kola it helps to hydrate and retain moisture in skin, keeping it youthfully dewy and luminous. Powered by mineral and antioxidant-rich peat, the velvety Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream promotes natural skin turnover and supports anti-aging. This set contains:- 1.68 oz/ 50 mL The True Cream Aqua Bomb- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Hungarian Water Essence- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In clinical tests on The True Cream Aqua Bomb: - Provide a +18% boost in hydration In clinical tests on Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream: - Skin elasticity was statistically improved by 5.70% 14 days after application - Skin elasticity was statistically improved by 7.23% 28 days after application

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of belif Aqua Favorites Fair!
Plattsburg, MO
These types of kits are seriously my favorite! They're the price of a regular aqua bomb but then you get all the extra goodies with them. Typically, they launch a set in the summertime and during the holidays. I've only ever seen the brand sold at Sephora (and of course their website)
Bakersfield, CA
Belif is the only brand I really love for my skin. It has allowed me to feel more smoother with the water hydration and doesn't leave the skin sticky at all. And it also serves or works as a primer for makeup. I like the most aqua bomb more than Hungary water because it was more watery as opposed to the aqua bomb which is a little thicker and makes my skin feel much more hydrated.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I’m constantly moving to different climates and my skin always changes for the worst due to it. I was a little skeptical due to the price being on the higher side, so I tried a sample and absolutely loved it. Very moisturizing and a tiny amount goes a long way. Overall you are getting your money’s worth and a beautiful complexion! Win-win!
Union City, CA
I mainly bought this set because I needed the Aqua bomb and it’s exactly the same price as the aqua bomb alone. I think it’s good value and if surprised at the way cream. The eye cream doesn’t make my eye too oily and relieves the dryness I feel after washing my face.
Bristol, VA
I love this line so much! If you want a superior product and need hydration in your life try this!! I wish more kits were available all year. During Holidays is a great time to pick up products you are curious about. This Belif line never leaves me feeling sticky. It soaks right in and plumps my skin. If you like the Tatcha water cream then by all means pick up the Belif true cream moisturizing bomb!!!!! Because it’s so much better!!!!
Travelers Rst, SC
I purchased this set for my mother who was looking to make a change to her daily moisturizer. She wanted a lightweight option that absorbed quickly and wouldn’t impact her makeup. She was very impressed with this set and found it to be similar to Philosophy. It is also a great value! Unfortunately it can be hard to find if you want to shop for it locally. Her Sephora doesn’t carry the entire line yet.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This set is such a great value! The Belif moisturizers have a light texture and absorb quickly. They work great under foundation and provide a lot of moisture. I saw a lot of improvement with my skin texture while using this and I swear there's some ingredient in it that was helping to clear my acne.
Fontana, CA
The aqua bomb moisturizer is my all-time favorite. I have really oily skin so this moisturizer is perfect because it doesn't make me greasy and it evaporates fast. Everything in this pack works really well with my oily skin the under eye cream is nice.
Collegeville, PA
I really like these products. The aqua bomb and eye cream are super moisturizing and do a great job hydrating the skin. A little on the pricey side but I think it’s all good quality.
Amazing deal since you’re only paying for the full size moisturizer but getting the extra deluxe samples with it,... I love Belif as a skincare brand. I really do. Their products completely changed my face for the better and eliminated all the skin issues I was having within a week. Aqua Bomb is a lightweight water gel moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn’t clog pores. The Hungarian Water Essence is an excellent extra layer of moisture that helps prevent dry patches, and this seemingly small size lasts a very long time. You only need one pump for your whole face and even though my skin isn’t ridiculously dry, I loved the added hydration this gave me. The eye cream was pretty standard, but didn’t irritate the delicate skin under my eye or cause any milia (which has been a reaction I’ve had in the past to other brands). Overall, this set is worth every penny and if you wanna dip your toe into the water of K-beauty skincare products, this is a perfect place to start.