belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by Ashlee E.belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by celyn k.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A sheet mask saturated in the number one Aqua Bomb formula to provide an instant explosion of hydration to quench parched, dehydrated skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness If you want to know more…The unique, bestselling The True cream - Aqua Bomb formula is now in a sheet mask to provide a burst of long-lasting hydration. Formulated with a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, it improves skin elasticity and minimizes the appearances of pores. Upon application, it provides a cool sensation and deep hydration, keeping skin consistently refreshed and hydrated until morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

• I've been wanting to try a face mask that can help with dry skin an...3 Answers
  • Would this mask be good for sensitive skin? Does it have a strong s...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love the aqua bomb moisturizer already! This sheet mask is packaged a little differently than most. You pop the bottom of the package where the essence is then massage it into the cotton mask. Just make sure you massage it well so you don't have any dry parts. It smells exactly like the moisturizer and I like the idea of the essence being added right before you apply the mask but I think I prefer the mask to soak in it as long as possible. Still a great product!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Murrieta , CA
Belif is one of my favorite skin care lines EVER!!!!! I've been using aquabomb forever and it literally feels like your skin just took a huge gulp of water! My skin was feeling extra dry, so I tried this! And oh my goodness. My skin was so insanely hydrated for the next week!! Love love love!!!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
This mask is super awesome if you're skin needs a quick pick me up and extra moisture in your skin to rejuvenate it for a night out. What I enjoy is how light the serum is and how it moisturize and softens my skin. My favorite place to buy this is from Sephora
celyn k.
celyn k.
Love this hydrating mask! The dual chamber pouch keeps everything fresh. The sheet mask goes on smoothly and feels cool and comfortable. Afterwards, my skin felt refreshed and hydrated. A great product for sure. Will continue to purchase it.
Andria P.
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
Worked well! I used the serum left over on my. Off. Moisturized my face really good! Little pricey so I'm sure you can find a cheaper alternative. I'm a huge fan of this line!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
I love this mask and bring it everywhere with me. On the plane its incredible! On a girls night, you name it. Super easy to use and your skin will thank you for it.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Not to impressed with this sheet mask. The mask comes dry and you would have to fold and pop to apply the liquid to the mask. I honestly would rather buy a mask That's ready to go. Well after i applied the mask i left it on for 20 minutes and it left my skin so sticky. I wanted to wash it off my face but i wanted to see if it would hydrate my face. Well after using it,it really didnt hydrate or do much for my face. Not to happy with this one.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
One of my "affordable" favorite masks I ever tried. I purchased this at Sephora. Masks can get pricey even though this isn't the cheapest I've tried. The packaging was a little annoying but it really made my skin feel hydrated. The mask itself was comfortable and fit well. I already repurchased this.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Rocky Face, GA
Along with the Belif Aqua Bomb gel and used regularly I have been able to restore my dehydrated skin. About a year I had noticed my skin getting more dry. Turns out I was diabetic. I began treatment but my skin was not improving fast enough. I was devastated. Thanks to belief, my skin is back to its bouncy self.
Annika S.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this face mask! It has the cool effect that you actually pop the mask to make it absorb the liquid. It's relatively affordable, but not the cheapest in the face mask biz, nor the most expensive!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I've been wanting to try a face mask that can help with dry skin and fine lines. Any suggestions? Thanks!
ANGELA O.
ANGELA O.
Paintsville, KY
Would this mask be good for sensitive skin? Does it have a strong scent?