belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by Michelle M.belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by Ashlee E.belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by celyn k.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A sheet mask saturated in the number one Aqua Bomb formula to provide an instant explosion of hydration to quench parched, dehydrated skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness If you want to know more…The unique, bestselling The True cream - Aqua Bomb formula is now in a sheet mask to provide a burst of long-lasting hydration. Formulated with a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, it improves skin elasticity and minimizes the appearances of pores. Upon application, it provides a cool sensation and deep hydration, keeping skin consistently refreshed and hydrated until morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I so badly wanted to like this. The packaging, although beautiful, was a failure in design. After finally managing to pop the bubble, some portions of the mask were saturated while other areas were completely dry. The mask fit my face okay but because there were so many dry areas, it fell off repeatedly. I was so disappointed because I love every Belif product I’ve gotten my hands on.
Ashley H.
I was excited about this product, even though I am not a fan of the jar one. This mask was awkward you had to pop it to activate it into the mask and the mask wasn’t soft. When I opened it the mask stuck together and it was over bad. My face wasn’t hydrated after the use and I won’t be repurchasing. Go for the garnier sheet mask, they are cheaper and amazing!!
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't even call it a mask really. It honestly feels like one of the belief moisturizers in the form of a sheet mask. It is easy to use and I like how it fits on my small face. The sheet doesn't slip down nor does it drip. What I didn't like is the distribution of the liquid to the sheet. Though most of it was covered I had a small dry patch which wasn't ideal and I just couldn't get it wet. In terms of hydration it was good but I think you can achieve the same with a moisturizer. Overall not a product that I would buy again but wasn't horrible either.
Kay L.
I’m a huge fan of belif products! It’s not like other sheet masks where the cotton mask is already coated with the serum. You have to “pop” the serum onto the mask and massage it in before putting it on your face. This leaves my face so hydrated!
Nicole K.
San jose, CA
Super hydrating/moisturizing. Leaves your feeling clean and refreshed! All about the belief products!!! I love that it works hand in hand with the moisturizer. It’s super gentle on your skin and i would definitely buy this again in the future.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
I love this stuff! I got a sample in the mail of this and of the clay mask and I loved it so much I went and bought some! can't rest read anything on the packaging but I know my face is so soft and smooth afterwards that that doesn't matter
Megan G.
Chesapeake, VA
Belif aqua bomb is my favorite moisturizer to begin with so, naturally I love the mask. The cooling effect of the gel on my skin and how moisturizing it is feels amazing! Definitely one of my favorite go to products.
Paige A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love this mask, I also have the moisturizer I’ve bought it already about 4 times. The packaging is really nice. I bought it off Sephora.com. It keeps your face sooooo hydrated especially if you have dry skin, I deff recommend!
Melanie G.
Boca Raton
Oh wow did I love this mask?! Belif products are so hydrating and they have the most beautiful perfumed scent! I already went out and purchased another Belif product as a gift because I believe in this brand so much.
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Not my favorite sheet mask but did an okay job moisturizing my face. I felt like I wasn’t able to soak the entire sheet mask well enough because the packaging requires you to pop the liquid portion onto the sheet mask yourself. There are better ones on the market by Too Cool for School or Laneige which do a better job for either the same or less money.
Diana A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I've been wanting to try a face mask that can help with dry skin and fine lines. Any suggestions? Thanks!
ANGELA O.
Paintsville, KY
Would this mask be good for sensitive skin? Does it have a strong scent?
Christine K.
Toronto , ON
Amber L.
Can you buy these at Sephora?