belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by celyn k.belif Aqua Bomb Sheet Mask 1 x 0.84 oz sheet mask uploaded by Ashlee E.

BY BELIF

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A sheet mask saturated in the number one Aqua Bomb formula to provide an instant explosion of hydration to quench parched, dehydrated skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness If you want to know more…The unique, bestselling The True cream - Aqua Bomb formula is now in a sheet mask to provide a burst of long-lasting hydration. Formulated with a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, it improves skin elasticity and minimizes the appearances of pores. Upon application, it provides a cool sensation and deep hydration, keeping skin consistently refreshed and hydrated until morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients. see more...

• Where can I buy the Belif sheet masks in Canada?b...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wanting to try a face mask that can help with dry skin an...3 Answers
  • Would this mask be good for sensitive skin? Does it have a strong s...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love the aqua bomb moisturizer already! This sheet mask is packaged a little differently than most. You pop the bottom of the package where the essence is then massage it into the cotton mask. Just make sure you massage it well so you don't have any dry parts. It smells exactly like the moisturizer and I like the idea of the essence being added right before you apply the mask but I think I prefer the mask to soak in it as long as possible. Still a great product!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Murrieta , CA
Belif is one of my favorite skin care lines EVER!!!!! I've been using aquabomb forever and it literally feels like your skin just took a huge gulp of water! My skin was feeling extra dry, so I tried this! And oh my goodness. My skin was so insanely hydrated for the next week!! Love love love!!!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
This mask is super awesome if you're skin needs a quick pick me up and extra moisture in your skin to rejuvenate it for a night out. What I enjoy is how light the serum is and how it moisturize and softens my skin. My favorite place to buy this is from Sephora
celyn k.
celyn k.
Love this hydrating mask! The dual chamber pouch keeps everything fresh. The sheet mask goes on smoothly and feels cool and comfortable. Afterwards, my skin felt refreshed and hydrated. A great product for sure. Will continue to purchase it.
Andria P.
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
Worked well! I used the serum left over on my. Off. Moisturized my face really good! Little pricey so I'm sure you can find a cheaper alternative. I'm a huge fan of this line!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
I love this mask and bring it everywhere with me. On the plane its incredible! On a girls night, you name it. Super easy to use and your skin will thank you for it.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't even call it a mask really. It honestly feels like one of the belief moisturizers in the form of a sheet mask. It is easy to use and I like how it fits on my small face. The sheet doesn't slip down nor does it drip. What I didn't like is the distribution of the liquid to the sheet. Though most of it was covered I had a small dry patch which wasn't ideal and I just couldn't get it wet. In terms of hydration it was good but I think you can achieve the same with a moisturizer. Overall not a product that I would buy again but wasn't horrible either.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
The material of the mask is a more durable, thicker cloth-like mask which was nice. It was sturdy enough to adhere well to the skin without sliding around the face. The directions for this mask to activate were easy enough to follow, you need to fold the package and squeeze to release the serum into the compartment containing the fabric mask itself to saturate it. My skin was SO moisturized after using this and the effects lasted well into the next day. I would repurchase this, so far Belif products have not disappointed me.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
I really really wanted to like this mask since I am a huge fan of belif; from their moisturizers to their toners to their Hungarian water essence, I am a a belif believer. So when I purchased this mask, I purchased it thinking it would give me an extreme boost of hydration. Boy, was I wrong. It felt like cotton with not a lot of product and the product smelled identical to the Hungarian water essence that I already had. Needless to say, the mask didn't work for me and I won't be repurchasing
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Not to impressed with this sheet mask. The mask comes dry and you would have to fold and pop to apply the liquid to the mask. I honestly would rather buy a mask That's ready to go. Well after i applied the mask i left it on for 20 minutes and it left my skin so sticky. I wanted to wash it off my face but i wanted to see if it would hydrate my face. Well after using it,it really didnt hydrate or do much for my face. Not to happy with this one.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I've been wanting to try a face mask that can help with dry skin and fine lines. Any suggestions? Thanks!
ANGELA O.
ANGELA O.
Paintsville, KY
Would this mask be good for sensitive skin? Does it have a strong scent?
Christine K.