Believetek Pink Hope iPad2 and New Case

by Believetek

This handy case fits iPad 2 and New iPad. Has durable full color graphics

Does this case cover the front or just slip on the back?
What is the drop rating?
Start your review of Believetek Pink Hope iPad2 and New Case!
How would you rate this product?
Bella Vista, AR
I bought this case with the word "Hope" to remind me that there is hope in life. I got another case that says "Faith" different style tho, but love the pink case. Not to pricey.
Euless, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Perfect slim fit case and very pretty color too. Not bulky and ugly. I recommend it to other people.
Great case for an ipad. I love the quote of the outside cover. it also comes in different colors
Good product, great color and style. Other styles also available at a very reasonable price!
Memphis, TN
This are so cute and Slim. I would recommend getting one for some one special in your life.
Binghamton, NY
Really like this product, nice style to it..and not too pricey. Would definitely recommend.
Halifax , Nova Scotia
Perfect slim fit ! Great for travel ! Can just chuck it in your purse and not worry about it weighing you down!
India
Perfect I pad case for those who can't spend too much on electronic accessories...