Believe by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Sash N.Believe by Britney Spears Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Yadira G.

BY BRITNEY SPEARS

Linden Blossom, Tangerine, Honeysuckle, Amber, Praline, Patchouli see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It is sweet like the others, but it is a little bit more spicy and citric." in 1 review
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Gotta hand it to her, Britney has some great perfumes. This one is pretty under rated in my opinion. It kind of has a citrus scent to it which is really nice. The packaging is really nice and unique looking and I love how long lasting the perfume is.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I love this perfume even though the fact that this one is the cheapest one of my collection I can tell that is good enough to stand next to the other hundred plus dollars perfumes. The best practice for that money It's long lasting and my husband loves to smell it to me.
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
Unfortunately, this is probably one of britneys only perfume that I am not a huge fan of. I had tried this year's ago, and if I remember correctly it smells absolutely horrible on me. Very strong, and musky. Maybe I will have to try it again, and come back to this review.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this is my least favorite britney spears perfume she has. it just smell a little to " old " for my liking. and i love all of them. the packaging is really pretty. but i dont like the smell, it isnt a turn on at all, i would even let my mother wear it! sorry.
Alison C.
I don't think there is a perfume of Britney's that I did not like. What I like about all of her perfumes are the cute perfume bottles. I have received SO many compliments on this perfume. You can normally find this perfume (and all her others) at Kohl's...and with a coupon I feel that it is quite affordable.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
Well, I just bought this perfume, and I'm in love with it! It smells more mature than the other Britney's fragrances. It is sweet like the others, but it is a little bit more spicy and citric. The package is flawless, and I'm pretty sure that when the perfume is over, I'll keep the package for me haha
Nicole D.
I forgot about this perfume until i saw the bottle shape. When this came out i thought it smelled amazing. I was really addicted to it and took it with me everywhere. It was kinda strong but lasted long on skin. Id buy it again
francceca P.
Miami , FL
This perfume encnta me , is my favorite for everyday use for work , casual outings has a pleasant aroma its duration is good , presentation and packaging are great great product .
Vanessa m.
This perfume has a good smell to it, the smell lasts a pretty long time. Personally i don't think i would buy this perfume again because its a bit pricey for what it is, the smell is nice but it isn't my favorite.
Molly P.
Still my favorite for going out at night (maybe just nostalgia?). It's super citrusy and almost peppery. Lasts a long time, a little goes a long way.
Nicole D.
Do they still make this perfume?