BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup

Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup!
How would you rate this product?
Shardai T.
Rockmart, GA
Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup uploaded by Shardai T.
I don’t know if this is the right product. However, my mom bought it from dollar general and it is a little too light for my skin tone but just to top it off with some bronzer and the perfect match is there.Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup
Renee A.
Tacoma, WA
Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup uploaded by Renee A.
Believe beauty foundation is one of my favorites I get the coverage that I need and I think it has staying power for me personally I love it and for five bucks you can’t beat it
Silver T.
Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Shell Medium To Full Coverage Makeup uploaded by Silver T.
I LOVE this foundation. I have my summer shade & fall/winter shade. I have worn this in 90° weather(obviously set my face afterward) with & without applying sunscreen. It doesn't look cakey after 10 plus hours of wear(use proper skincare before makeup application), it's buildable, super lightweight for people who like more of a light coverage, & didn't clog my pores. I gave this four stars because it does transfer a little bit even setting your face & I think their shade range could be better. This is fantastic for people on a budget. P.S. I apply this with a damp beauty blender.
Rosemarie S.
Westville, NJ
I was very surprised because of the price and it is really full coverage but you can still see your skin through it. It doesn’t feel heavy. Blends beautifully with a beauty blender. I got the shade nude which matched me perfectly. A every day type of foundation! $5 deal! Does the job! Comfortable to wear! Last all day! Neutral Tan Believe Beauty Skin Finish Foundation Pump Bottle I also love that it comes in a pump for a controlled dispense.
Shauna C.
Columbia, SC
I love the finish to this foundation. I love that it has a pump and the is medium coverage that can build. This is a perfect foundation if you are on a budget and want it to be skin like. This productivity feel is light weight and beautiful. Ladies if you are on a budget you must try this foundation.

Looking for your answer?