BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesBelieve Beauty
Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct

Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct.

by Believe Beauty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct.!
Yessy G.
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Yessy G.
I went to the dollar general to try out this brand and for $5 I absolutely love it. Hands down a holy grail eyeshadow palettes that is very pigmented, blends beautifully and I’m constantly reaching for it. The formula is very soft and creamy with an easy texture to apply with your fingers and brush. These may look similar but there not. One has a green tone and the other is blue. Into the blue and midnight express are the ones that caught my eye and I can not help but to appreciate a brand that’s affordable and have amazing products. Some say it’s patchy mattes and I disagree. I had no problems with these palettes and I would not steer you wrong. If your at your local dollar store, check these out, you will be happy to purchase.
Damaris E.
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Damaris E.
Very affordable , good quality . Not fall out . Perfect for a beginner . They have a variety o palette of these kinds
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,135 reviews
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Heather S.
I’m wearing Nearly Nude (which I know is different from Influenster’s description) and this is my 4th eyeshadow palette I’ve purchased from this line. I’ve even included these in my beauty giveaways on Instagram. Why? They’re beautiful and rival high end eyeshadow palettes!! These are only $5.00 at Dollar General. I’m a stickler for shimmer shadows. They have to show up with little effort or else they’ll go to my beauty “graveyard.” 😂 I don’t like wasting money and I wouldn’t want you to waste yours either. The shimmers and mattes are beautifully saturated and what you see is what you get! I highly recommend trying these because I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! I’m definitely a BELIEVER! I’m also wearing Believe Beauty nail polish in Beach Wave in case you’re interested. For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Morrisa S.
Polk City, FL
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Morrisa S.
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Morrisa S.
Well for 4$ what can you expect. This pallet isn’t the worst pallet I’ve tried but it’s not even close to the best. The matte shades are very powdery and chalky and the fall out from the mattes is crazy. The shimmers are the only reason I’m giving this pallet a 3 stars. The shimmers are super pretty. With some setting spray and applying them damp, looks super nice! For the price it’s alright, I guess. But I wouldn’t recommend it just because the mattes break very easily in these pallets. I dropped this pallet (maybe 6inches and onto carpet) and it broke one of the mattes.
Brandy O.
Mount juliet, TN
This eyeshadow is beautiful. The pigment is great. The glitters are so buttery and the matte shades are silky. I love that it is so affordable at 3 dollars. The colors blend out fabulously. I would highly recommend to everyone. Dollar general has a great makeup option now, that most anyone can afford
Chelanne K.
Strandquist , MN
The colors are bright and vibrant. There is some color fallout but for $5 it’s definitely a nice option to have for an every day eye shadow!Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct.
Shantoyia T.
Turlock, CA
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Shantoyia T.
This is not the best brand it's not high in or anything like that. But I think it's great for if you need to travel you want to find something just small to put it in your makeup bag to create a look if you were going somewhere special. The eye shadows are a little on the loose flakey side when I want you touch and swamp and get into them. I would suggest a really good primer beforehand something very very pigmented white so that the colors really come through overall this is a beautiful palette. I purchased it for my goddaughter as she's about to have her sweet 16 and she sent me a look that she wants me to create and I'm going to attempt it with this palette. The pallet was very affordable I found it at my local Dollar General store also purchased some lip glosses from them. Company like I said inexpensive makes really beautiful products quality-wise I give it a good 5 out of 10.
Laura B.
Rock Island, TN
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Laura B.
This eyeshadow was only $5, so I can’t say I was expecting too much! This eyeshadow met my expectations for the price! I dropped it and the pallet broke rather easily (as you can see)! The colors were pretty, but not that well pigmented(again it was only $5). It was easy to apply and i used along with the other Dollar General products! Overall I enjoyed this eyeshadow pallet, but I probably will not buy again. I’d rather stick to my Tarte Pro to Go!
Harley W.
East Ave
Love Believe Beauty products. Very affordable and good quality products. They carry skin care, nail care, makeup, cosmetic tools, just lots and lots of beauty products to choose from!
Debra P.
Jamestown, NC
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Debra P.
Believe Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Plush Purples, 1 Ct. uploaded by Debra P.
Love how creamy and blend able the shadows are, there is a little fall out from the Matt shades. Definitely great for a smokey eye

Looking for your answer?