Believe Beauty Born To Blush Rosy Glow

Believe Beauty Born To Blush Rosy Glow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Believe Beauty Born To Blush Rosy Glow!
How would you rate this product?
Deltona, FL
Believe Beauty Born To Blush Rosy Glow uploaded by dorothy S.
I picked this up from dollar general on the shade rosey glow this is a really pretty blush it's glowy almost as glowy as a highlight if this wasn't so pink I would definitely use this as a highly but it wouldn't work with my skin tone but it is a beautiful blush I use it lightly it applys easy and blends easy alittle bit can go a long way and it lasts all day with or with out a base some times I like to wear blush and highlight even if I don't do my foundation or anything and this works really well for that I would definitely recommend this and there a very affordable brand.

Looking for your answer?