Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseBelgioioso
Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT

BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT

by Belgioioso

BelGioioso® Classic Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese.
Italian cheeses.
Say Bel-Joy-Oso.
A convenient 70 calorie snack.
6-1 oz. packages.
*No significant difference has been found in milk from cows treated with artificial hormones.
rBST free*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah D.
Purdys, NY
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT uploaded by Savannah D.
This is honestly the best idea in the world. They're the PERFECT snack if you want to munch on just the mozzarella... Or, you can grab three baby tomatoes and have a super quick caprese in your mouth. So delicious, very few calories, and such a quick, easy snack!
Lavanya N.
Indianapolis
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT uploaded by Lavanya N.
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT uploaded by Lavanya N.
I LOVE these little snacking cheeses: they’re portable, easy, handy, and just satisfying enough. At 70 calories/pop, I can incorporate them into a great snack. BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Snacking Cheese - 6 CT
Aimee B.
Cumberland, ME
My 18 month old loves these little fresh balls of mozzarella. We buy this product in bulk at BJs Wholesale store, which is nice because we go through a lot every month. It's more convenient having them individually packaged because you don't have to worry about it going bad fast. (The large tub of pearls starts smelling stinky after a week or so!) That also makes taking one on the go for her snack so easy!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these! I think they could use just a touch more salt, so I usually top them with a sprinkle but they are honestly great as is! I don’t have kids but I think these would go great in lunchboxes!! I’ve been a repeat customer, every time I’m at the grocery store for months!
Stephanie G.
Palm Bay, FL
Oh my cheese! This is the best mozzarella cheese snacks you can find. They are so yummy and when they’re processed like this, they’re healthier too.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I buy these mostly for my kids, but I love them just as much! They are the perfect snack for any day or to pack in a lunch box! I love that they are portioned out so I don’t get carried away! Who doesn’t love cheese?! They are a little pricey, but they’re worth it!
meredith R.
Parma Heights, OH
I love these little guys! So perfectly sized l and delicious and there’s not much better in the world than frisbee mozzarella cheese!
DenaMarie S.
Iona, SD
My favorite snack despite being lactose intolerant, hard to [email protected] them once you open them, a medium priced item but a healthy snack
Amanda D.
New Albany, OH
If you're like me, and LOVE the taste of fresh mozzarella, this is a great quick snack for anytime throughout the day to get that quick creamy fix! It's a very soft, delicious mozzarella, in perfect little 70 calorie packs, which makes it guilt-free in my book. It's perfect for a quick small breakfast snack. The only downside is that because it is FRESH mozarella (not the dried variety you may be used to in shredded cheese or cheese sticks), it is stored in a bit of watery vinegar (I believe based on the ingredients list. Fresh mozzarella is commonly stored in a liquid like this to maintain it's freshness.) Because of this, opening the package can cause a little bit of that to drip if you're not careful with opening it. Only because of that, they are not the best food to be taking on-the-go or in the car, where that can get a little messy. Other than that, it's definitely a snack I can get addicted to! :)
Amy B.
Love mozzarella, these are great grab and go with 3 small balls of mozzarella to snack on. Great for lunches, and for kids!

Looking for your answer?