Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseBelgioioso
Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz

Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz

by Belgioioso

BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Sliced.
Sliced and ready to serve.
Classic Italian cheeses.
America's favorite cheese.
Wisconsin Cheese®.
Award winning cheese perfect for caprese salad!
Recipes and more at belgioioso.com.
*No significant difference has been found in milk from cows treated with artificial hormones.
rBST free*.
Family owned & operated since 1979.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Target
We love to purchase BelGioioso Sliced Fresh Mozzarella because it's so easy to use. I use it for capraese chicken, Italian dishes and sandwiches. Getting it sliced makes it so easy to use! We love the flavor and how fresh it is!
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Colleen S.
Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Colleen S.
Cook with it at least 3x a week. Great for capris salads or to eat alone. I have endless pics of possible uses. My kid loves. Everyone loves. I love buying it pre sliced 1 last step to take. Recommend to everyone!! Yum! Yum!😋
Crista L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Crista L.
Purchased at: Target
These soft and flavorful mozzarella slices are the perfect match for homemade pizza or caprese salads. I love that it comes pre sliced and ready to go. We make homemade pizza quite often and this is our go-to cheese. Add fresh basil and tomato on top of the sauce and you're set! I make caprese salad and caprese chicken with this, as well. Never fails.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Sliced Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Jesa L.
Always fresh tasting. Always flavorful but not too rich. Sliced in to perfect snack portions to grab on the run or cook up a delicious meal.
Ashley V.
Las Vegas
The absolute best fresh mozzarella in the world. It was hella good. I buy this every trip to the store I make. It is light soft and wonderful! A definite must buy!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
I love this fresh mozzarella cheese, it’s great on it’s own, as a snack which is how I usually have it. It’s also good in pasta and salads.
Elizabeth P.
Staten Island, NY
Love this brand of mozzarella. So good and decently priced usually. Sometimes even get coupons on the stop and shop app
Amy B.
Beachwood, OH
Perfect for caprese salad. Just layer these fresh and delicious mozzarella slices with tomato slices and sprinkle fresh basil and basaltic glaze and your done! Perfect for summer when you have lots of homegrown tomatoes!
Melissa D.
This is my all time favorite store bought fresh mozzarella its pre sliced which makes it perfect for an appetizer or snack and tastes the best in my opinion yummmy

Looking for your answer?