BY BELGIOIOSO

BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Pearls.

Easy open.

Classic. Italian cheeses.

America's favorite cheese.

Garnish a salad or have a healthy snack. see more...

• I love this brand! Do you know if the brand sells other cheeses?1 Answers
  • Anyone have a great bruschetta recipe?1 Answers
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are great! Really high quality mozzarella. I buy these pretty often and use them in salads or to make fried mozzarella balls. They are super fresh tasting. They are also fairly inexpensive so I prefer to buy them over the cheaper shredded varieties.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Deliciously fresh mozzarella! Yummy! I bought these for homemade pizzas and it was the perfect addition! It was so much creamier and tastier than regular mozzarella cheese bars/sticks. Will be buying again and would recommend.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
Oh my goodness, are these good! Fresh mozzarella in perfect bite sized pieces. These are perfect to throw into a salad. They also make a great appetizer if you stick them on a toothpick with a cherry tomato. A crowd pleaser!!
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Omg !!!!! Hands down my favorite I like to make meatballs and then I like to stuff the cheese in the middle and when u eat urban spaghetti and meatballs you have a cheesy surprise you must try it
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
These are delish! At Costco they sometimes sell big packs of these where there are 3 pears bundles together. I like to have them as a snack. Yum yum! They also work great for caprese appetizers
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
Yummy! Perfect for snacking. I sprinkle mine with a bit of salt to get things going and then your rockin!
For such a small package it is a little pricey, especially for processed cheese.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
These are so great to toss in salads! I also like snacking on these - they are an excellent snack.
Patricia  L.
These are great for a caprese salad! They are so delicious even by themselves for a snack! Yum!
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
These are amazing. I love eating them with tomato and balsamic. They are so convenient to use.
erin b.
Parkville, MD
I love these . Salty but fresh tasteing. Great with tomatoes and basil for an easy salad
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Foodie Expert
Anyone have a great bruschetta recipe?
Elise C.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! Do you know if the brand sells other cheeses?