BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls uploaded by Kendra W.

BY BELGIOIOSO

BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Pearls.

Easy open.

Classic. Italian cheeses.

America's favorite cheese.

Garnish a salad or have a healthy snack. see more...

• I love this brand! Do you know if the brand sells other c...1 Answers
  • Anyone have a great bruschetta recipe?1 Answers
Kendra W.
They aren't exactly "pearls" they're just the general size of pearls. Still great tasting mozzarella, in a small bite-size bundle. Perfect for making caprese salads on skewer, or marinating in olive oil and herbs. Wonderfully poppable, but again not round more angular and you have to break them apart by hand.
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Easily my fave thing on the planet! Always so fresh! Super easy to throw together a mozz tomato salad or to just snack on plain! I absolutely love this brand and will only purchase this brand of cheese. Of course it’s more of a specialty cheese so a little more expensive but sooooo worth it
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Picked these up at Costco one day for a snack for my 3 year old son. They had them as a sample and he wouldn't stop crying till I bought him some. He absolutly loves them.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
These are delish! At Costco they sometimes sell big packs of these where there are 3 pears bundles together. I like to have them as a snack. Yum yum! They also work great for caprese appetizers
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
I love #mozzarella and especially #fresh mozzarella. The perfect #pearl size is handy for me to easily garnish any salad with no prep involved. I love them to make #caprese ANYTHING haha! Pop in any #pasta dish or toss them in a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegarette, herbs and enjoy #solo! So #convenient anytime and anywhere. I would definitely recommend this product and you can find it at most grocery stores at an affordable price!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Deliciously fresh mozzarella! Yummy! I bought these for homemade pizzas and it was the perfect addition! It was so much creamier and tastier than regular mozzarella cheese bars/sticks. Will be buying again and would recommend.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
Oh my goodness, are these good! Fresh mozzarella in perfect bite sized pieces. These are perfect to throw into a salad. They also make a great appetizer if you stick them on a toothpick with a cherry tomato. A crowd pleaser!!
Joshua V.
I absolutely adore these fresh mozzarella pearls they are so good. They are a great value & a good healthy snack in the summer especially with some cherry tomatoes & fresh basil. I will totally buy these again.
Sarah M.
I love mozzarella cheese on anything. These are the little ones you find in salads but I also stick them in baked dishes and I even eat them as snacks with some marinara sauce!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are great! Really high quality mozzarella. I buy these pretty often and use them in salads or to make fried mozzarella balls. They are super fresh tasting. They are also fairly inexpensive so I prefer to buy them over the cheaper shredded varieties.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Anyone have a great bruschetta recipe?
Elise C.
Falls Church, VA
I love this brand! Do you know if the brand sells other cheeses?