BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls

by Belgioioso

BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Pearls.

Easy open.

Classic. Italian cheeses.

America's favorite cheese.

Garnish a salad or have a healthy snack.

I love this brand! Do you know if the brand sells other cheeses?
Anyone have a great bruschetta recipe?
Start your review of BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls!
April M.
1,435 reviews
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
First, of all I really like this brand the flavour is always fresh and delicious. I love the way the pearls Have a creamy soft texture to them they are very affordable so I like to buy these often to add them to a caprese salad with tomatoes and Basil.
Sara Maria M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
De mis favoritos, los uso para hacer brochetas con tomates y espinaca. O para desayunar con in rico cafe, también para ricas ensaladas. prefiero las perlas porque es mas fácil de usar, sin necesidad de estar cortando BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls #
Laura A.
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls uploaded by Laura A.
Purchased at: Kroger
Nothing tops off a pasta meal better than a giant melted dollop of fresh Belgioioso mozzarella. #myfavouritefoods #MangiaMangia #FreshMozzarella #
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
These are amazing. I love eating them with tomato and balsamic. They are so convenient to use.
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Purchased at: Target
Solid choice every time. Great on any dish. Adds character to vegetables. Kids love the cheesy string with fork. Pearl size are absolutely perfect to toss on top of any pasta dish. Yummmmm enjoy #tailgate #kraft #fall #trufflefries #yum
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls uploaded by Stacy S.
This is really delicious fresh mozzarella! There are three pearl shaped mozzarella balls in each small snack sized package. I’ve only tried babybell mozzarella and i#this is just about as good. I definitely recommend this! Great topper for a baked pasta.
Renee W.
Weston, WI
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls uploaded by Renee W.
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Pearls uploaded by Renee W.
I would not use any other fresh motz on my meatballs Unless I bought it from an Italian deli.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these fresh mozzarella pearls. They’re great for a quick snack, for pastas, salads and more. It has creamy, delicate and light flavor!
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Fresh mozzarella is one of my favorite snacks. I eat them plain, in a caprese salad, or with olives, tomatoes, and Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are delish! At Costco they sometimes sell big packs of these where there are 3 pears bundles together. I like to have them as a snack. Yum yum! They also work great for caprese appetizers