BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella

BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella.
Italian cheeses.
America's favorite cheese.
Crafted in Wisconsin.
*No significant difference has been found in milk from cows treated with artificial hormones.
rBST free*.
Recipes & more at belgioioso.com.
Say: bel-joy-oso!
Award winning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella!
Iva H.
Saco, ME
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella uploaded by Iva H.
Purchased at: Instacart
I love this brand of fresh mozzarella and it’s the only one I use. The cheese is always delicious and makes the perfect caprese salads for the warmer weather!
Deanna G.
Nutley, NJ
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella uploaded by Deanna G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Impressed with how fresh this muzz always tastes. My go to at the grocery store. Absolutely delicious with some sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, a drizzle of oil, balsamic glaze and s&p
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
I prefer mozzarella cheese in its log form rather than shaved or shredded like you see with Kraft brands. The cheese stays more moist this way. Great for making pizza with. Nice rich and mild taste. Love!
Jordan T.
Grimes, IA
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella uploaded by Jordan T.
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella uploaded by Jordan T.
Purchased at: Target
So delicious, every single time. I love BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella! Perfect hint of salt, creamy and melt in your mouth.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella uploaded by Kendra W.
Not sure if I really like this Mozzarella. It kinda bothered me that it had some kind of liquid in the package and on the cheese when I opened it. It also had a really weird texture. It was rather tasteless which was the biggest bummer for me because I love Mozzarella there was a VERY faint taste but definitely not enough for me to enjoy it. Probably won't be buying this cheese again.
Brandy G.
Van Wert , OH
Fresh mozzarella, tastes great, melts well. The texture is firm, but soft. Freezes well. I purchased this at our local Walmart for under $10. I believe it was around $7 for a 6 - 8 oz. package.
Shei R.
I tried eating this as is and got weirded out to its texture. This will probably work best for baking. Price is reasonable but I won't be buying it again.
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella uploaded by Brooke S.
I love cheese and I love mozzarella I am using this for stuffed shells tonight but I use this for a lot of recipes.
Jessica M.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of my favorite mozzarellas. It’s soft and creamy. Sometimes it seems difficult to slice.
Elizabeth M.
Pottstown, PA
Love this mozzarella! We use it every time that we make eggplant or chicken parmesan Easy to find at most grocery stores and a reasonable price for good cheese. Cheese is one thing in my cooking that I will not skimp on lol so this has to be good to get my seal of approval.

Looking for your answer?