BY BELGIOIOSO

BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella.
Italian cheeses.
America's favorite cheese.
Crafted in Wisconsin.
*No significant difference has been found in milk from cows treated with artificial hormones.
rBST free*.
Recipes & more at belgioioso.com.
Say: bel-joy-oso!
Award winning. see more...

Hadeel N.
I’m the biggest fan of cheese and this one definitely doesn’t disappoint! I make it into my favorite Lebanese dessert and sometimes I simply eat it with balsamic vinegar, tomato, and basil. It’s seriously so fresh so once opened you do have to eat it up within a few days! I would definitely keep buying it!!
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
Not sure if I really like this Mozzarella. It kinda bothered me that it had some kind of liquid in the package and on the cheese when I opened it. It also had a really weird texture. It was rather tasteless which was the biggest bummer for me because I love Mozzarella there was a VERY faint taste but definitely not enough for me to enjoy it. Probably won't be buying this cheese again.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
If you like cheese pizza this is the best! I use a store bought pre made crust, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Add your favorite pizza sauce and thick slices of this cheese and bake! Oh it's so good! Creamy, stringy, delicious mozzarella! BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella !
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Yall this stuff is the BOMB. I utterly love this. SUPER fresh and soft. Outdoes all the other mozzarella on the market. Works well with my pesto pasta. I've bought this at LEAST 5 Times now and it's my FAVORITE.
Paloma P.
Apparently no one has ever  tasted true fresh mozzarella.  This stuff is rubbery and doesn't melt.  Frigo fares much better unless you make your own.
Megan M.
Early, TX
These are just great!
70 calories, if that's one of your things.
Perfect for snacking at home throughout the day, or perhaps you need to run out for a few errands and don't want to buy anything while out. (The second picture is after I ate one.)
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This is my favorite mozzarella to get. It does Tatars very fresh. I always use this in my Alfredo sauce and to make panini sandwiches. My only complaint is that even though I seal it very well it goes bad within a week (once opened) but hey there's nothing the company can do about that!
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
Can't make it to your local italian specialty store or cheese monger? Head straight for the super market and pick this up from the cheese section or near the deli counter. Probably the closest thing to fresh mozzarella, consistently soft, fresh and perfectly salted. Serve with sliced roma tomatoes, fresh basil, a drizzle of EVOO and ground pepper for a perfect appetizer
Kristi A.
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella is a great mozzerella for so many things. Breakfast, lunch or dinner! Layer it with sliced roma tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and drizzle with olive oil so your friends think you're so fancy, or just fill a pool with it and go for a swim. More cheese, please!
Elina L.
Very fresh mozzarella cheese, i love it and so did my fiancé we used it on top of lasagna, on basil tomato sandwiches, even chicken parm and they call came out wonderful.