BY BELGIOIOSO

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Easily one of my favorite things! This cheese is
So decadent and creamy, I can’t get enough! This brand is on the lower priced end but definitely doesn’t lack in quality. I love that this has a few small burrata balls rather than one large one because you can eat it in one sitting and don’t have to wrap up an oozing ball of cheese.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
When I tell you I crave this stuff I'm not lying. OMG it's so good. The black truffle one is my favorite but wasn't listed on here. If you cut it, the outside is mozzarella and the inside is creamy. I drizzle evoo and balsamic on it with slices of tomato and basil.Phenomenal.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
The best advice I can give is make sure you check the "best if used by" date! This is the most reasonably priced burrata around and you will not be happy with many other brands. I checked with my dear friend who is also a foodie and he agrees. I recommend trying a sweet and savory approach. 2 tbsp EVOO, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 cup watermelon, 1/4 cup heirloom tomato, fresh ground pepper, sprinkle kosher salt and half round of burrata with fresh basil on top. Mix all contents then put cheese in the middle to allow each bite to have a taste of all ingredients. You'll love it!
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
The flavor was good, but the inside wasn't as creamy as I'd hoped. It seemed to be a little on the dry side.