BelGioioso Burrata Cheese, 8 oz

by Belgioioso

How many do you get in a package?
Start your review of BelGioioso Burrata Cheese, 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
BelGioioso Burrata Cheese, 8 oz uploaded by Lucia A.
0-sugar, 0-Carbohydrate 1g. Gluten free, just 70 calories per serving is some of the benefits I found in this fresh cheese balls. So taste I have as snacking, with my grill vegetables o in my salad. I love this cheese and it’s very healthy for my cravings and my daily regimen. I recommend it this are some clean and good protein that you will enjoy so much.
Allison S.
BelGioioso makes consistently good quality products. This is a great finisher on a freshly made pizza.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
When I tell you I crave this stuff I'm not lying. OMG it's so good. The black truffle one is my favorite but wasn't listed on here. If you cut it, the outside is mozzarella and the inside is creamy. I drizzle evoo and balsamic on it with slices of tomato and basil.Phenomenal.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
The best advice I can give is make sure you check the "best if used by" date! This is the most reasonably priced burrata around and you will not be happy with many other brands. I checked with my dear friend who is also a foodie and he agrees. I recommend trying a sweet and savory approach. 2 tbsp EVOO, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 cup watermelon, 1/4 cup heirloom tomato, fresh ground pepper, sprinkle kosher salt and half round of burrata with fresh basil on top. Mix all contents then put cheese in the middle to allow each bite to have a taste of all ingredients. You'll love it!
Jade S.
West Hartford, CT
So delicious. I love this cheese all by itself or especially pairing it with fresh native sliced tomatoes and fresh basil with balsamic vinegar. It makes for the perfect appetizer or the perfect summer salad. Love it and it's refreshing and light.
Stephanie R.
Glen Cove, NY
Burrata cheese is LIFE and I always go with Belgioioso!!! The packaging is great, the handling of the cheese balls is in water to ensure freshness; I just wish the plastic came off easier for less hassle. It tastes like the perfect creamy mozzarella cheese. Bravo!
Crystal O.
Riverdale, NJ
Burrata cheese is the most delicious creation I have ever found. BelGioioso has hit it out of the park on their version of it. It is always super fresh and creamy on the inside. I love pairing it with some fresh baked Italian or french bread and some olive oil and salt. So yummy!!! 🤩
Mia M.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is so good, unfortunately the supermarket near me doesnt carry this, that I have to travel to get these bad boys. It’s very fairly priced, and amazingly delicious. When serving, I like drying it with paper towel, sprinkle a tiny bit of salt and some black pepper and oooof.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Burrata will change your life. All you need is olive oil, balsamic reduction, tomatoes, and basil and you’ve struck gold. It’s pricy but worth it for special occasions.
Cheyenne C.
Wingdale, NY
Easily one of my favorite things! This cheese is So decadent and creamy, I can’t get enough! This brand is on the lower priced end but definitely doesn’t lack in quality. I love that this has a few small burrata balls rather than one large one because you can eat it in one sitting and don’t have to wrap up an oozing ball of cheese.