BY BELGIAN BOYS

The perfect bite size snack! Crunchy on the outside, but chewy on the inside. The best of both worlds is given to you in an authentic Dutch waffle cookie filled with an irresistible caramel filling. Consider yourselves warned: TOTALLY ADDICTIVE. TIP: Cover your moning coffee or tea cup with the Belgian Boys stroopwafel to get that metled caramel effect!

Contains Allergens: Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy.
Produced in a facility that also processes nuts.

Sam M.
Pretty good, but I have no idea what's in the middle of them! I think I'd like them more if I could read the ingredients and knew for sure what I was eating. Also a fairly heavy snack. If you eat even one it really sits in your stomach, so I don't feel like I'd eat several in one sitting.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
So gross and i was so excited to try these. I got chocolate and honey and vanilla. I expected them to be crunchy. They were soft and tasted nothing like the described flavors.
Cassandra L.
These are the greatest things ever. Essentially, they are waffle cone cookies with caramel on the inside and they are TO DIE FOR
Jennifer D.