GroceryDairyBelfonte
Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt, 6 oz

Belfonte Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt, 6 oz

by Belfonte

Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer- For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information. Belfonte Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt-

Food Form: Blended

Flavor: Strawberry

Container Type: TUB

20% calcium; 70 calories; Grade A; Half the calories of regular yogurt; Natural nonfat yogurt; With active yogurt cultures

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belfonte Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt, 6 oz!
Shauncei G.
Blue springs , MO
This yogurt is very good! And a breakfast essential! It’s low in sugar and gluten free! It has little chunks of strawberries in it and it’s quite delicious!!i get it at my local quick trip but I’m sure you could get it anywhere!
Shana W.
Kansas City, MO
Pretty good yogurt. I use them for my smoothies. I don't know if it healthy I just like how it makes my smoothies taste.

Looking for your answer?