BY BELCAM BATH THERAPY

This body wash and shampoo from belcam bath therapy will gently clean and moisture your skin and hair leaving you feel fresh all day. see more...

• When used as a shampoo did it leave hair dry & full of tangles? M...3 Answers
  • Is this product organic and animal friendly ??5 Answers
  • Is this a good Body wash ?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Wanda A.
Love this body wash and shampoo for my 6 year old, I feel that the scent makes her relax and it's faster for her to go to sleep and it doesn't have harsh chemicals in it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
My kids LOVE this body wash! They love the smell and how gentle it is! I have a son with extremely sensitive skin, but this product is gentle enough that it does not irritate his skin at all! WIN WIN for us! Thankful for this amazing product, and kids that smell amazing!
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
My main reason for buying this was for the lack of paraben, sulfates & phthaltes!
Plus it's tear free & hypoallergenic!
I purchased the Coconut Delight scent & my kids & I love it!!
I don't use it as shampoo - even though it is body wash & shampoo. But for body wash it lathers up nice & get my kids clean. It causes no dry or itchy skin.
I purchased this on clearance at Kmart, but now that I love it so much I will have to track down where to buy more!!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
We buy this product for my 7 year old daughter to use. It's and all in one so it is convenient and it is all natural and doesn't have all of the "added ingredients" we buy this as often as we can, I just wish it lathered up more when using as a body wash.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter is 7 years old and we have been using them since she was 4. The product is inexpensive and it doesn't have scary ingredients that I'm afraid to put on my daughter's sensitive skin
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It is really cool I love the product I recommend. I love Bath and Body Works products and have children do not even better to shop. Smells are very nice too. Children seem to like them.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
Just like the product says it certainly helps my daughter "be calm" at bath time. It smells great and ensures she is calm and relaxed after bath time.
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
I love bath and body works and having kids products there makes it even better to shop at. The smells are really nice also. The kids seem to like them.
Moni A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is a great one , I love the packaging it's so good for kids . It's lasts a long time & it smells good. I highly recommend it
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this product organic and animal friendly ??
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a good Body wash ?
Cori A.
Kearney, MO
When used as a shampoo did it leave hair dry & full of tangles? My daughter has very long hair & that is a problem I run into a lot unfortunately.