BY BELCAM BATH THERAPY

This body wash and shampoo from belcam bath therapy will gently clean and moisture your skin and hair leaving you feel fresh all day. see more...

• When used as a shampoo did it leave hair dry & full of tangles? M...3 Answers
  • Is this product organic and animal friendly ??5 Answers
  • Is this a good Body wash ?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Wanda A.
Love this body wash and shampoo for my 6 year old, I feel that the scent makes her relax and it's faster for her to go to sleep and it doesn't have harsh chemicals in it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
My kids LOVE this body wash! They love the smell and how gentle it is! I have a son with extremely sensitive skin, but this product is gentle enough that it does not irritate his skin at all! WIN WIN for us! Thankful for this amazing product, and kids that smell amazing!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It is really cool I love the product I recommend. I love Bath and Body Works products and have children do not even better to shop. Smells are very nice too. Children seem to like them.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
Just like the product says it certainly helps my daughter "be calm" at bath time. It smells great and ensures she is calm and relaxed after bath time.
Moni A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is a great one , I love the packaging it's so good for kids . It's lasts a long time & it smells good. I highly recommend it
stephanie t.
Allentown
My kids love this bath therapy it smells so good and im happy that they love it they always tell me to buy more for them
Athea L.
Terre haute, IN
I wanna try this one if it's fit on my skin I think it's very good can't wait to buy this product I'm so excited
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
my son really likes this shampoo and it doesnt irritate his eyes like most shampoos would.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
i like using this body wash on my kids , they enjoy it also when they take there bubble baths.
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
My main reason for buying this was for the lack of paraben, sulfates & phthaltes!
Plus it's tear free & hypoallergenic!
I purchased the Coconut Delight scent & my kids & I love it!!
I don't use it as shampoo - even though it is body wash & shampoo. But for body wash it lathers up nice & get my kids clean. It causes no dry or itchy skin.
I purchased this on clearance at Kmart, but now that I love it so much I will have to track down where to buy more!!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this product organic and animal friendly ??
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a good Body wash ?
Cori A.
Kearney, MO
When used as a shampoo did it leave hair dry & full of tangles? My daughter has very long hair & that is a problem I run into a lot unfortunately.