BY BELCAM BATH THERAPY

This 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Shampoo is blended with softening ingredients and a wonderfully fresh scent to make you look and feel marvelous from head to toe! No Parabens, no Phthalates, no Propylene Glycol, no Petroleum, no Artificial Color, Biodegradable, pH: Skin compatible, Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
It's so amazing on your skin makes you feel like a brand new woman or man I would advise you to use this product if you have sensitive skin or skin that dries up allot it's a very very good product I suggest you buy it
Yvonne M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product love the smell leaves my skin soft and it makes lots of suds i recommend this product
Zlata K.
Tampa, FL
Love the smell of this product and the texture too, not too liquidy, which is good!!
Overall satisfied
Norfhazleyn m.
Daventry, Northamptonshire
Wow doòoòoòd it issßs gģgggoòoooddďdddd yeaaahhhhgh u loveeeeeeeeit. Xoxo. Ilove you.muah
Nikki B.
I'm not a huge fan of floral scents but gave it a try. I should have stuck with my instincts because I wasn't a fan. If you like floral scents you may love it so I guess I'm pretty biased due to my tastes!
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
This is by far the most therapeutic body wash that I've purchased in years. It soothes and hydrated my skin. I like to use this three times a week especially for a chillax day. I bought this online at the website but it may be found on Amazon. It smells amazing!
Tatwayna M.
Orlando, FL
I love floral scents and this product gives that plus moisturize your skin so it 2 in one goodness
Francesca T.
Deltona, FL
This is my favorite body wash hands down. Not only does the whole line smell amazing, but it's ingredients are incredible. Paraben free, alcohol free, and more. I'm always pleased with this body wash, especially since it lasts extremely well and a little goes a long way.
Alexis C.
Winchester, VA
I love floral scents, and it made my skin feel soft and smooth. I didn't even have to put much lotion on after. It's really a good value. The packaging could be a little better I think. I would totally recommend anyone else who wanted to buy it.
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
One of the best product line, take care of skin health thats is amazing, worth the price, I can buy it thousands times, I just love love it! Super recommended