suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

So cute and amazing I love how it makes you feel great and feels smooth and smells just so amazing

Product reviewed: Belcam Bath Therapy Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Shampoo, 3-In-1 Pink Sugar, 16.8 Fluid Ounce

I always have a tough time finding a body wash that keeps me feeling and smelling fresh for hours after a shower but with this Belcam Bath Therapy Body Wash I finally feel relieved. The scent is to die for (I love all smalls sugar and anything pink for that matter). It left my skin feeling clean and moisturized for so long after and kept me smelling good.

I absolutely love this. I bought on a whim because I liked the name and the packaging. I'm so glad I did! It's very gentle and has a nice scent that's not overwhelming. It lathers great and my skin always feels soft after I use it. It doesn't leave a residue or film. I haven't tried it as a shampoo or bubble bath so I can't comment on that, but its a great body wash. It's a big bottle and a little goes a long way so the price is great for all you're getting. Will definitely be buying more of this and trying some other scents.