Belcam Bath Therapy Babies' Lullaby Baby Wash

by Belcam Bath Therapy

This ultra mild baby wash from belcam bath therapy is formulated without the unnecessary ingredients to reduce the toxic load on baby's delicate body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belcam Bath Therapy Babies' Lullaby Baby Wash!
Brooke E.
Winnemucca, NV
Love this product for my kids smells great and they love to play in the bath with it and it doesn't irritate your sensitive skin.
April S.
Piketon, OH
This stuff is amazing! So great for night baths. It's so soothing and smells wonderful. My sweet baby is always calm and ready for bed after this is used. I am a repeat user and you can get it at a great cost.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This has a very pleasant smell and leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft. The smell lingers and the scent visibly relaxes my little monster. We use it fairly regularly and it is well worth the price!
Carlie G.
Lake elsinore, CA
I'm not a baby but I love this. It defiantly makes your skin soft and silky smooth. I definitely recommend
Adrianna A.
San Antonio, TX
This I can say really works. My granddaughter loves it, the price is good. The babywash actually relaxed my grandbaby, leaves her skin soft and fresh.
Rose P.
Beatty, NV
Helps my babies sensitive skin and leaves them smelling amazing and calm as can be! Definitely reccommend
tanya C.
Mt Sterling, KY
I bought this for my friend it was a baby shower gift and she loves how well it works on her baby and how it makes her baby skin look and fill also how he tall it is the smell is wonderful also
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I use this for my baby I love the smell and the smell it leaves on the skin.
I use this for my baby I love the smell and the smell it leaves on the skin.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these over the normal baby brands, but I'm not sure if it would be a go to. I love that it's not harsh on the skin but doesn't lather much

Looking for your answer?