BY BELCAM BATH THERAPY #39 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

This ultra mild baby wash from belcam bath therapy is formulated without the unnecessary ingredients to reduce the toxic load on baby's delicate body. see more...

Buy on Amazon
dangelis a.
Me encanta el aroma que tiene es hermoso para mi bebe y le deja la piel en buenas condiciones no le hace daño
Cinthia S.
I love this product when it comes to bathing my baby, it leaves the skin super fragrant and soft,I bought it online and I really love it
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Use this once when I took my cousin a bath and works wonders she went from crying and screaming into a good nap. It's gentle on the skin does not irritate the baby. I would recommend if there's people who are willing to try something new
I have this baby wash for my two boys their skin is smooth right after best thing it does not irate their eyes
Tiffany D.
Gentle enough for my little ones. To me, that says everything. My little ones have super sensitive skin and don't often have the option of using products like this, but this is a wonderful option for them. I have never once had any issues with rash, and as a mom, that's the best I can ask for
Cortney W.
I use this for my youngest son.. Not sure if it's a mind thing or what, but I like it.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
Great for babies it helps them relax and makes them feel good and leaves them with a great smell !
Mary C. V.
Liberty, NY
Love it!!! My baby love as well she gets to relax. After the bath my baby falls asleep and that good I guess. The scent is very good and it's smells amazing. It dose last for a long time. Yes I would recommend to all you try it you would love it !!
Nikki B.
Bought for a friend and while staying the evening we used it on her child and they seemed to like it! They were extra cheerful and very good during their bath. I would buy it again! Great smell too!!
Isa S.
Los bebés son muy delicados y hay que cuidarlos y con este baño podrás mantenerlos limpios