Belcam Bath Therapy 3-In-1 Strawberries and Cream Body Wash uploaded by Ana S.

BY BELCAM BATH THERAPY

Feel refreshed with this amazing 3 in 1 strawberries & cream body wash, bubble bath, & shampoo from belcam bath therapy. This 96.4% natural bath product was created to cleanse and moisturize your thirsty skin and hair without the use of harsh chemical additives. Enjoy your bath time with belcam bath's sulfate & paraben free products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I purchased this item on sale a few days ago.
The smell is absolutely divine.
The scent doesn't linger on your skin for very long which is a con. But it smells so fantastic it doesn't matter to me.
It is pricey. But if you can get it on sale try it.
I will absolutely buy this product again. I also recommend to anyone. In fact I bought an extra for my mom because I knew she would enjoy it so much.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This stuff smells good enough to eat! Strawberries and cream caught my eye because it smelled scrumptious. It's a very gentle soap I use it just about everyday. The smell is strong enough that it will stick with you, I would buy it several times again
alexis r.
Lyon Station, PA
Nothing I love more than relaxing in a hot bath at the end of a long day, and it's even better when it smells like strawberries and leaves my skin feeling great and smelling lovely
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Rebecca A.
This product has a good scent. It lasts for a while. It does not leave a residue after you wash it off. Your body is left smelly nice and clean. It is gentle and does not leave your skin dry. It works to keep your skin moisturized. I would recommend it to others.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really love this body wash it's a three in one bubble bath shampoo and body wash it's paraben free and it smells amazing left my skin feeling fresh and moisturized I would highly recommend this product.
Sarah M.
Cape may , NJ
This is so relaxing. I love coming home from a long day and looking forward to the amazing smell and feeling of a great bath or shower with this product. The smell is long lasting as well. It leaves my body feeling soft and smooth. I would buy this again.
Kari P.
Roan Mountain
I LOVE the smell of this product! It really keeps that smell for a while. Other body washes I have used lost the smell immediately, but this one really keeps
its smell. It really takes off the dead skin of the skin and soothes your skin.
Teri B.
This is a different and unique type of body wash. The smell is different and a bit strong, but I do like it. It has a very thick and creamy formula, so it lasts a very long time. I would buy this product again.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
For clean, healthy, silky skin this is the body wash
to use. It is so gentle on your skin and makes it feel
amazing. I use it every time I shower and the scent
lasts for days. I recommend you try it out!