Belcam Bath Therapy 3-in-1 Body Wash/Bubble Bath/Shampoo uploaded by Brandy L.

BY BELCAM BATH THERAPY

Feel amazing from head to toe. This convenient Belcam Bath 3-in-1 Sea Salt and Caramel Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Shampoo is economical in that you can shampoo your hair and also lather all over or pour into the bathtub for a bath full of bubbles. Belcam Bath Therapy is your source for total body care at a price you can afford. Belcam provides quality bath products that are suitable for the entire family and Belcam Bath Therapy products are free of parabens, phthalates, propylene and artificial colors. see more...

• Is this not only bubble bath but a moisturizer?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Sea Salt and Caramel more...
I bought mine from eBay for $3 including shipping. I thought I would like it ok but mainly just bought it because it was cheap. Woah. It smells just like caramel. I mean, I want to eat it! I used it as a shampoo and a body wash. It leathers well as a shampoo, I had to actually do the whole wash, rinse, repeat though because it didn't really get it all the way the first time. I do have really long hair though and I didn't use that much because I'm still feeling it out to see how much I need. I'm guessing a half dollar amount would do the trick. I followed with my normal conditioner as suggested. My hair is as shiny as it is when I use my normal conditioner. Cool. It lathered super well as a body wash too. I didn't have to use that much for my body, about a quarter size amount. The scent doesn't really linger on the skin which is probably a good thing because it means It's not heavily perfumed, it smells amazing, does it's job and doesn't stick around. It did leave my skin skin soft too. Not like moisturizer as a lotion would, it just didn't strip my skin. The last body wash I used was heavily perfumed, I could smell it on my skin hours after I used it and left my bath water green after I used it (like I had actually put green food coloring in it). I really think I might look to find some more scents and buy more of these soon. I don't think $10 is a reasonable price for body wash at all but If you can find it cheaper online, absolutely, you should try it.
AnnMarie H.
Pittsburg, CA
I use this for my 3 year old, its great for her sensitive skin, I love it cause the smell last for hours, all you need is a little bit and it will go a long way, the scent is great I love all their scents I've tried them all, I told all my friends about this product.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
This product is great ot use in the morning. i lovbe the sent it wakes me up and makes me feel soft and smooth throught the day. I highly reccomend this item. the price is also very good. This item woudl also be good as a gift for mothersday comming up
laelah c.
Kind of love this it smells okay it's really good but I prefer to use this to any other products that you guys have this is pretty is not that bad but love it and thanks
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Has a weird scent to it. I was expecting at least a little rhubarb and a load of rose. Instead its a very generic sweet perfume-y smell. Probably better as a bubble bath than for washing.
Dorothy K.
Kuna, ID
Absolutely love this stuff. I stock up whenever I find this brand ant Ross. Its the only place I have seen it before. It cheap last for a long time and all the scents are great. Love the mint scent the best followed by the Rose scent.
Kaylee B.
This is actually a really great shampoo if you're in a rush around the go or if you woke up late in the morning I love the shampoo it has saved me several times
Nikki B.
This product works great as a bubble bath. It goes on gentle and feels nice. Not my favorite for just a shampoo though, but great for everything else it says!
Sàde B.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this not only bubble bath but a moisturizer?