Bejoy Mobile Kids Doodle uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BEJOY MOBILE

"Kids Doodle" is a pretty easy-to-use painting application that is designed specifically for little kids to enjoy doodle freely on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It supports more than 10 brushes, such as glow/neon brush, rainbow brush, crayon brush, oil brush, etc. The brush size and color is randomly adjusted to let kids entertained all the time. Specially, "Kids Doodle" provides a "Movie" mode to play back the drawing steps just like a movie. With this attractive feature, family can share the pleasure with each other when looking at how kids created the drawing stroke by stroke. A built-in gallery is supported. It can store both the drawing picture and its draw procedure. As a result, you can continue your drawing whenever your want, or play back old drawing anytime you want. And more fun, "kids doodle" can import photos for kids to doodle on. Kids always love to draw on family photos to make them look unique interesting. You may share kid's artwork with family or friends either as a picture, or a small animation movie. Game supports to encode the drawing procedure into small movie clips. This app has >10,000,000 downloads on other phone platforms and is rated as 4.5 stars. >>> Great app. Hours of fun. A super fancy etch a sketch. Kids love it. >>> Wonderful!My son loves this! You can draw then watch it draw it on the movie thing, and he loves changing the marker options! >>> who needs kids?I'm no kid and I'm having way too much fun with this app. >>> Awesome for kidsBetter than hauling a coloring book around. My kids love it! >>> Very addicting. It's definitely not just for kids. I'm 19 and probably get more entertainment out of it than a 5 year old. Ha Demo video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObLR7_Bjec Share your Art on Kids Doodle Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-Doodle/288132957929045 see more...

• My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nep...2 Answers
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.
A fun app. You can draw with included colors. A good app to give a kid to play for a while.
Mindy Y.
Mindy Y.
Fort Stewart, GA
My 2yr old son enjoys playing with this app quite often, its got great graphics and is very easy to use even for a 2yr old and allows them to be creative.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
So pretty I really wish I had it as a kid ,but I play with it now anyway :) Inner child is always there
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
My 4 year old loves this game. It keeps him busy any time we are somewhere and he has to wait on mommy. Now my 6 year old gets bored with it really fast. So I guess it's safe to say it's good for younger kids.
maryam z.
maryam z.
I had this app for my kids on the kindle and they loved it. I'd have to say the one feature they enjoyed the most was the one that allowed you to replay everything you drew.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
I used this app when my son was little and he loved it. He could draw and interact with the screen. Loved the bright colors.
Mikah E.
Mikah E.
Sacramento,Ca
My niece loves playing on this app! Sometimes I can't even get her off of it.
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Love this app! It was one of the first ones I installed to entertain my young daughter. She can draw fun things and change the brush for something different whenever she wants.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
Techie Expert
This was the first app I got on my iPod touch back in 2010 it's entertaining if you're more bored than solitary
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
New Freeport, PA
My 2 year old loves this game. She loves the different graphics and colors that she can play with and she loves watching the playback of her doodles
Maday  F.
Maday F.
Brandon, FL
My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nephew loves it, Hes really addicted! Great for younger kids!