Bejoy Mobile Kids Doodle uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BEJOY MOBILE

"Kids Doodle" is a pretty easy-to-use painting application that is designed specifically for little kids to enjoy doodle freely on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It supports more than 10 brushes, such as glow/neon brush, rainbow brush, crayon brush, oil brush, etc. The brush size and color is randomly adjusted to let kids entertained all the time. Specially, "Kids Doodle" provides a "Movie" mode to play back the drawing steps just like a movie. With this attractive feature, family can share the pleasure with each other when looking at how kids created the drawing stroke by stroke. A built-in gallery is supported. It can store both the drawing picture and its draw procedure. As a result, you can continue your drawing whenever your want, or play back old drawing anytime you want. And more fun, "kids doodle" can import photos for kids to doodle on. Kids always love to draw on family photos to make them look unique interesting. You may share kid's artwork with family or friends either as a picture, or a small animation movie. Game supports to encode the drawing procedure into small movie clips. This app has >10,000,000 downloads on other phone platforms and is rated as 4.5 stars. >>> Great app. Hours of fun. A super fancy etch a sketch. Kids love it. >>> Wonderful!My son loves this! You can draw then watch it draw it on the movie thing, and he loves changing the marker options! >>> who needs kids?I'm no kid and I'm having way too much fun with this app. >>> Awesome for kidsBetter than hauling a coloring book around. My kids love it! >>> Very addicting. It's definitely not just for kids. I'm 19 and probably get more entertainment out of it than a 5 year old. Ha Demo video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObLR7_Bjec Share your Art on Kids Doodle Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-Doodle/288132957929045 see more...

• My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded...2 Answers
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
My 2 year old loves this game. She loves the different graphics and colors that she can play with and she loves watching the playback of her doodles
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Great app for kids! Love the colors and the variety of options to draw. It allows them to be creative and entertained at the same time.
Brandi T.
I used this app when my son was little and he loved it. He could draw and interact with the screen. Loved the bright colors.
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
This is an awesome app. It allows our daughter to be creative without having to worry about anything. It's super easy to use!
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
My little girl loves this app! It reminds me of the light bright we used to have back in the day but no pieces to lose!
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga
Downloaded to entertain my little cousin. It definitely worked for a little while before she started getting bored.
Gabii S.
Techie Expert Level 2
This was the first app I got on my iPod touch back in 2010 it's entertaining if you're more bored than solitary
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
So pretty I really wish I had it as a kid ,but I play with it now anyway :) Inner child is always there
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Easy to use and my kids love this! Keeps them busy when needed. They like that they can make pictures!
Hannah C.
Lakehills, TX
This is a really entertaining app for children! I myself have played on it, lol. IT's so fun!
Maday  F.
Brandon, FL
My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nephew loves it, Hes really addicted! Great for younger kids!