Bejoy Mobile Kids Doodle uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BEJOY MOBILE

"Kids Doodle" is a pretty easy-to-use painting application that is designed specifically for little kids to enjoy doodle freely on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It supports more than 10 brushes, such as glow/neon brush, rainbow brush, crayon brush, oil brush, etc. The brush size and color is randomly adjusted to let kids entertained all the time. Specially, "Kids Doodle" provides a "Movie" mode to play back the drawing steps just like a movie. With this attractive feature, family can share the pleasure with each other when looking at how kids created the drawing stroke by stroke. A built-in gallery is supported. It can store both the drawing picture and its draw procedure. As a result, you can continue your drawing whenever your want, or play back old drawing anytime you want. And more fun, "kids doodle" can import photos for kids to doodle on. Kids always love to draw on family photos to make them look unique interesting. You may share kid's artwork with family or friends either as a picture, or a small animation movie. Game supports to encode the drawing procedure into small movie clips. This app has >10,000,000 downloads on other phone platforms and is rated as 4.5 stars. >>> Great app. Hours of fun. A super fancy etch a sketch. Kids love it. >>> Wonderful!My son loves this! You can draw then watch it draw it on the movie thing, and he loves changing the marker options! >>> who needs kids?I'm no kid and I'm having way too much fun with this app. >>> Awesome for kidsBetter than hauling a coloring book around. My kids love it! >>> Very addicting. It's definitely not just for kids. I'm 19 and probably get more entertainment out of it than a 5 year old. Ha Demo video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObLR7_Bjec Share your Art on Kids Doodle Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-Doodle/288132957929045 see more...

• My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nep...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lugoff
Bejoy Mobile Kids Doodle is a really fun coloring app for kids. My 8 year old loves making me cool projects using the product's 20 brush types, such as neon, fireworks, rainbow and crayon brushes. It even has a video playback option so my daughter can see how she created her work of art!! Her favorite thing about this app is that she can upload pictures from my photo library and doodle on them! I am very pleased with this app and would recommend it to parents with kids 10 & under.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Techie Expert
I have this app on my phone, my daughters Ipad and Ipod.  All three of my kids love this game and it is appropriate for all ages as my oldest is 9 and my youngest is 2.  It keeps them entertained and the little ones like to say which color it is drawing next which I feel helps them learn their colors.  I would recommend this game if you like to draw or your children like to draw.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
My son loves this app. It's on my phone, his iphone(just on Wi-Fi not a working number), on his dads phone and on his tablet! Keeps him busy! We screenshot his artwork crop it and print it out!
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
Kids will love!!! I'm a teen and I have to admit that sometimes even I like to go on there and try to draw something. It's got a bunch of different drawing options and it's very easy to use. It's also FREE!!
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
My 4 year old loves this game. It keeps him busy any time we are somewhere and he has to wait on mommy. Now my 6 year old gets bored with it really fast. So I guess it's safe to say it's good for younger kids.
maryam z.
maryam z.
I had this app for my kids on the kindle and they loved it. I'd have to say the one feature they enjoyed the most was the one that allowed you to replay everything you drew.
Angel I.
Angel I.
I have the app on my IPad for my daughter and we both love using it and being creative!
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to have this app on my phone. It is a cool simple app that would be very fun for young kids, or anybody who likes to draw when they get bored. Drawing on this app makes everything look cool.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
I used this app when my son was little and he loved it. He could draw and interact with the screen. Loved the bright colors.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
This is a great app for kids and to keep them busy also its free and everyone loves free
Maday  F.
Maday F.
Brandon, FL
My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nephew loves it, Hes really addicted! Great for younger kids!