Bejoy Mobile Kids Doodle uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BEJOY MOBILE

"Kids Doodle" is a pretty easy-to-use painting application that is designed specifically for little kids to enjoy doodle freely on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It supports more than 10 brushes, such as glow/neon brush, rainbow brush, crayon brush, oil brush, etc. The brush size and color is randomly adjusted to let kids entertained all the time. Specially, "Kids Doodle" provides a "Movie" mode to play back the drawing steps just like a movie. With this attractive feature, family can share the pleasure with each other when looking at how kids created the drawing stroke by stroke. A built-in gallery is supported. It can store both the drawing picture and its draw procedure. As a result, you can continue your drawing whenever your want, or play back old drawing anytime you want. And more fun, "kids doodle" can import photos for kids to doodle on. Kids always love to draw on family photos to make them look unique interesting. You may share kid's artwork with family or friends either as a picture, or a small animation movie. Game supports to encode the drawing procedure into small movie clips. This app has >10,000,000 downloads on other phone platforms and is rated as 4.5 stars. >>> Great app. Hours of fun. A super fancy etch a sketch. Kids love it. >>> Wonderful!My son loves this! You can draw then watch it draw it on the movie thing, and he loves changing the marker options! >>> who needs kids?I'm no kid and I'm having way too much fun with this app. >>> Awesome for kidsBetter than hauling a coloring book around. My kids love it! >>> Very addicting. It's definitely not just for kids. I'm 19 and probably get more entertainment out of it than a 5 year old. Ha Demo video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObLR7_Bjec Share your Art on Kids Doodle Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kids-Doodle/288132957929045 see more...

• My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nep...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Lugoff
Bejoy Mobile Kids Doodle is a really fun coloring app for kids. My 8 year old loves making me cool projects using the product's 20 brush types, such as neon, fireworks, rainbow and crayon brushes. It even has a video playback option so my daughter can see how she created her work of art!! Her favorite thing about this app is that she can upload pictures from my photo library and doodle on them! I am very pleased with this app and would recommend it to parents with kids 10 & under.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Techie Expert
I have this app on my phone, my daughters Ipad and Ipod.  All three of my kids love this game and it is appropriate for all ages as my oldest is 9 and my youngest is 2.  It keeps them entertained and the little ones like to say which color it is drawing next which I feel helps them learn their colors.  I would recommend this game if you like to draw or your children like to draw.
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
My son loves this app. It's on my phone, his iphone(just on Wi-Fi not a working number), on his dads phone and on his tablet! Keeps him busy! We screenshot his artwork crop it and print it out!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Love this app! It was one of the first ones I installed to entertain my young daughter. She can draw fun things and change the brush for something different whenever she wants.
Gabii S.
Techie Expert
This was the first app I got on my iPod touch back in 2010 it's entertaining if you're more bored than solitary
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
This is an awesome app. It allows our daughter to be creative without having to worry about anything. It's super easy to use!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Easy to use and my kids love this! Keeps them busy when needed. They like that they can make pictures!
Sarah C.
Saginaw, MI
I love this app. I use it for my girls or my nephews. It's easy for them to use. I have it on there when we are doing something and it keeps them busy. This is my go to app.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Love this app. always fun to draw with different paintbrushes. all around good app.
Mikah E.
Sacramento,Ca
My niece loves playing on this app! Sometimes I can't even get her off of it.
Maday  F.
Brandon, FL
My mothers phone and mine both have this phone downloaded! My nephew loves it, Hes really addicted! Great for younger kids!