Bejeweled Blitz Video Game

by Bejeweled Blitz

*World's #1 Puzzle Game! *New Users Get 50,000 Coins Free Enjoy one minute of endless match-3 fun from PopCap – and play for free! Detonate as many gems as you can in 60 action-packed seconds and compete with Facebook friends. Match three or more and create cascades of awesome with Flame gems, Star gems, and Hypercubes. Add up to three Boosts and use powerful Rare Gems to send your score soaring. Try limited-time Rare Gems like Flower Power, Rock-It Blast and others to dominate the weekly leaderboards! This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. GAME FEATURES EASY TO LEARN Never played Bejeweled Blitz before? No problem! Our interactive tutorial quickly walks you through the basics to get you ready for all the gem-matching action. RARE GEMS Propel your score into the stratosphere with the power of Rare Gems, from always-available gems like Kanga Ruby to limited-time gems like Flower Power and Rock-It Blast! And watch for more Rare Gems to keep sending your score soaring. EXPLOSIVE EXCITEMENT Boost your fun with Detonators, Scramblers and Multipliers. Match as fast as you can to earn Blazing Speed and blow gems away. The ‘Last Hurrah’ keeps the points piling up even after your time expires. ROCKET UP THE LEADERBOARD Challenge your friends on Facebook to beat your best 60-second score. Own the top spot on your weekly tournament leaderboard. Fill your stats to become the ultimate Bejeweled master and earn bragging rights galore. DAILY SPIN Feeling lucky? Play the Daily Spin each day for your chance to win 1,000,000 free coins! REMASTERED SOUND AND GRAPHICS Feast your eyes and ears on high definition Retina display graphics and sounds, optimized for iPhones and iPads. See gems sparkle and hear the crackle of blazing speed like never before! We’re sure you’re going to love Bejeweled Blitz! Please rate the game below and tell us what you think in our forums at PopCap.com. Your feedback helps us make the games you love even better. ***EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates Important Consumer Information: This App: Contains advertisements for EA and its partners; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates; contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13; contains direct links to the Internet. ©2014 Electronic Arts Inc. Bejeweled and PopCap are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.

Do you lo do you like this game? Bejeweled Blitz Video Game
Bejeweled Blitz Video Game Like [product:kingcom-limited-candy-crush-saga] or different?
Start your review of Bejeweled Blitz Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Another one of those games you play when you are bored and once you start playing you just can't seem to stop.in reviews
It is very addictive and easy to do well so it is naturally fun.in reviews
This game is really fun, very fast-paced, very addicting but - at least on my iOS device - it has a tendency to either lag, freeze or crash.in reviews
A really easy fun strategic game, great way to pass time while I'm on facebook, playing online makes it even funner because of the competition. in reviews
...crush because of the 1 minute timer in which you have to try create the highest score.in reviews
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 4
Oh my gosh!!! I used to play this game and was so addicted to it like 10+ years ago! Wow I’m so shocked to run across this on the app. It’s a fun matching game and can be played by all ages. Easily addictive. Highly recommend as the levels make the game interesting and a challenge.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,057 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
A series of tile matching puzzle video created by PopCap Games. Enjoy 60 seconds of puzzles scrolling throughout the screen. Highly fast pace pace moving and addictive!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bejeweled Blitz is a game I started playing because I was bored. I was looking for a good game with bright fun colors and a challenge to get the best scores by thinking 3 moves ahead. I like trying to get big sections in one color and earn bonuses. I like that is it available to play free on facebook with the option to purchase game bonuses. I like trying to pass my husband and friends high scores! I love a good challenge!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: iTunes
I downloaded this game and just couldn’t get into it. I think it’s one of those games you either really love or just don’t really care for. There isn’t anything specifically wrong with it, just not my thing.
Daniela K.
Malden, MA
This is absolutely my go-to iphone game. I play it essentially everyday. What I've never understood, however, is how you can start the game before the countdown ends. Still not sure why that isn't fixed.
amanda D.
Midway, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of this game it's so addictive switch gems/jewels so much fun be careful if you play maybe set alarms to help you limit your time on the game so that you can actually enjoy the real world and the people who are in it or even making food for yourself
Ivana A.
Kissimmee , FL
Purchased at: Apple
I love this game it’s very entertaining on long rides. It’s free to download and has tons of upgrades.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is a highly addicting and fun strategy game to play with bright colors. If you need to waste some time this is the way to go!!!
Bev M.
This game is very addictive but I love the fast paced fun I get when I play I can playyyyy for hours and it's easy to lose track of time!!!
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so addicting. They have an app that you can play it on your phone. It will keep you busy for while, especially on a train commute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 3 ans
colleen B. il y a un mois
like candy crush
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
il y a 4 ans
Nita F. il y a 4 ans
Basically it's the same as candy crush. You match at least 3 in a row to make them disappear and gain the points. I think this game has actually been out longer than candy crush.