BY BEJEWELED BLITZ

*World's #1 Puzzle Game! *New Users Get 50,000 Coins Free Enjoy one minute of endless match-3 fun from PopCap – and play for free! Detonate as many gems as you can in 60 action-packed seconds and compete with Facebook friends. Match three or more and create cascades of awesome with Flame gems, Star gems, and Hypercubes. Add up to three Boosts and use powerful Rare Gems to send your score soaring. Try limited-time Rare Gems like Flower Power, Rock-It Blast and others to dominate the weekly leaderboards! This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. GAME FEATURES EASY TO LEARN Never played Bejeweled Blitz before? No problem! Our interactive tutorial quickly walks you through the basics to get you ready for all the gem-matching action. RARE GEMS Propel your score into the stratosphere with the power of Rare Gems, from always-available gems like Kanga Ruby to limited-time gems like Flower Power and Rock-It Blast! And watch for more Rare Gems to keep sending your score soaring. EXPLOSIVE EXCITEMENT Boost your fun with Detonators, Scramblers and Multipliers. Match as fast as you can to earn Blazing Speed and blow gems away. The ‘Last Hurrah’ keeps the points piling up even after your time expires. ROCKET UP THE LEADERBOARD Challenge your friends on Facebook to beat your best 60-second score. Own the top spot on your weekly tournament leaderboard. Fill your stats to become the ultimate Bejeweled master and earn bragging rights galore. DAILY SPIN Feeling lucky? Play the Daily Spin each day for your chance to win 1,000,000 free coins! REMASTERED SOUND AND GRAPHICS Feast your eyes and ears on high definition Retina display graphics and sounds, optimized for iPhones and iPads. See gems sparkle and hear the crackle of blazing speed like never before! We’re sure you’re going to love Bejeweled Blitz! Please rate the game below and tell us what you think in our forums at PopCap.com. Your feedback helps us make the games you love even better. ***EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates Important Consumer Information: This App: Contains advertisements for EA and its partners; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates; contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13; contains direct links to the Internet. ©2014 Electronic Arts Inc. Bejeweled and PopCap are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. see more...

• Did this game come out before candy crush or after? They're very ...3 Answers
  • Don't you love it when everything starts to shake and time is abo...12 Answers
  • Is this like King.com Limited Candy Crush Saga2 Answers
Bejeweled Blitz Video Game
  • "It is very addictive and easy to do well so it is naturally fun." in 12 reviews
  • "Another one of those games you play when you are bored and once you start playing you just can't seem to stop." in 12 reviews
  • "This game is really fun, very fast-paced, very addicting but - at least on my iOS device - it has a tendency to either lag, freeze or crash." in 12 reviews
  • "A really easy fun strategic game, great way to pass time while I'm on facebook, playing online makes it even funner because of the competition. " in 8 reviews
  • "it can be some what addictive, i love that you can select boosters and play online to beat other persons high scores but its a great game overall." in 7 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game. I used to have it on my iPad and phone. It definitely cures your boredom. I love the different levels- although some will make you lose your mind. I would definitely recommend this!
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite games! I have played it off and on for years, it’s super easy to play but still very challenging. I especially love it on my phone so I can take it with me.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This used to be my favorite game since childhood , it’s really fun and I love the sound effect ! The game does get boring from time to time because it’s nothing special about this game it’s just repeating
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Bejeweled Blitz is a game I started playing because I was bored. I was looking for a good game with bright fun colors and a challenge to get the best scores by thinking 3 moves ahead. I like trying to get big sections in one color and earn bonuses. I like that is it available to play free on facebook with the option to purchase game bonuses. I like trying to pass my husband and friends high scores! I love a good challenge!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I used to play this game all the time. It was a race between my husband and I to get the farthest fastest. I did however get bored with it over time. I do still play now and then though. It is addictive and a great time waster. I feel liek ti could be one of those brain power games though since sometimes you really have to think about that next move.
Jessica F.
I absolutely love this game! It is seriously incredibly addicting and fun to play. I usually use this game to help me wind down after a crazy day at work or classes. It is a lot of fun to play and to attempt to get higher scores. It is nice that they offer gems to increase the chances of higher scores as well!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Addicting!! I love that I don't have to add friends or buy items to beat a level or go to the next level. It is a great game to play if you are bored and want something mindless to play. I believe you do not need internet to play it which was a nice thing when I was on a road trip.
Monica G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bejeweled is a timeless game. So great to have on hand for long trips or whenever you are bored. With levels after levels that continue to be created you will never be bored. I recommend this game to those who like candy crush and those types of games.
Samantha T.
This game is so simple but such a great challenge, mainly to try to beat others' scores! My grandmother, my mother, me, and my little cousin all play this game, which shows that it is something that is great for all ages. It's also available on many platforms such as tablets, smart phones, in your internet browser (Facebook), and Bejeweled (the main game) is also available as a software game on computers and game consoles! Very fun to compare scores and try to beat one another. The powerups in the game are exciting as well and the sounds are so fun. It's great if you're standing in line or want to pass the time because each game is one minute long, but don't be fooled, you'll get addicted and play way more than one game! Also beware, you might start DREAMING of Bejeweled pieces! ;)
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
This game is super addicting and a lot of fun! I love all the colors and how easy it is to play. Of course, there are some challenges, but it's more of a relaxing and entertaining game to me rather than a challenging one.
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Who else is obsessed with this game ?
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
Great game
Bridget A.
Red springs, NC
What is your Favorite Power boost?
Mystaliyah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do you like this game??????
Jessica W.
How anxious do you get when you're so close to finally beating your score but alas, everything crumbles?