BY BEISTLE #14 in Party Supplies

Beistle® Photo Holder & Balloon Weight.

Love. see more...

• This is so adorable!! Where can I purchase this?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "very cute " in 1 review
Bryn B.
This was very cute and we ended up using them as gifts for party goers. We had a photo booth, so it was perfect. Did not work so well as a balloon weight however...it kept plopping over! The larger bouquets of balloons were way to heavy, but smaller and individual balloons worked okay.
Meghan S.
Adorable and useful. Definitely a cute must have. We enjoyed it very much. Great for any anniversary party or birthday party or shower. Sturdy and heavy. Doesn't get knocked over easily. Very satisfied with this purchase and would definitely buy more.
Jaime K.
Bristol, TN
These are SO cute! I think the best part is that you can use them for so many functions and events! Bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anything! It's a great price and I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for cute decorations.
Kristen C.
West Haven, CT
Awesome! Not only is it a weight to hold a balloon it's a super cute one not just boring and ugly. You can also put a pic in it which makes it just that much cuter and more awesome. I would most def use these again and reckoned to them to anyone else who needed balloon holders especially for a party or special ocassion.
Emily M.
Grove City, OH
I bought this and used them for a school party. Worked well and looked amazing. Will definitely use them again for any Valentine themed party or any sort of occasion for it to match. Also, great for the price!
Regina M.
I love this beistle photo holder & Ballon Weight. I love things with more than one utility. You can use for ballon weight in a party and after give for all your friends remember of the party.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these! They are perfect for holding down your plastic table cloths but also great for table numbers! Definitely a product I would use again! Other holders like these break super easily, but the wires kept their shape for a long time! A party must have
Kim C.
The color is a dark enough red to be cut and classy without seeming cartoonish. The clip makes it versatile as a photo or note holder, a place card holder, balloon weight, or a sweet place to tuck love notes to your significant other.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
My mom got one of these for her desk at work, but can't help thinking of how tacky it is. I'm not a huge fan of "love" stuff to begin with but if you're into it, it does look ok on a desk or something.
Denisse V.
This makes a great present very nice quality and very cute too! The clip will help hold any photograph or note it will not fall off!. Also, helps as a balloon weight for a dozen balloons.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This is so adorable!! Where can I purchase this?