BY BEISTLE #6 in Party Supplies

Beistle Gold Balloon Weights.

50804-GD. see more...

Whittney B.
These are very useful and you can use them time after time they are very cost-effective and you can buy them at any party store. I found these at party city for like $.50. And they really do hold down!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have purchased these for my outdoor and indoor parties and I am telling you these are so worth having! They will keep your balloon arrangements whether one or a large bunch wherever you placed them. Whether its windy/breezy outside or a table or floor indoors, these are great for keeping your balloons and other centerpieces secure and stable. They are also great decor pieces and fit nicely mixed in or standing alone. They can be purchased at party supply stores, large and small retailers, and even found at the dollar stores! I would recommend them and would purchase the balloon weights again, but they do last for a long time.
Courtney H.
I love these little things, they are the best at a party. There are many other ones but I like this one because it actually weighs down what ever you need to stay put. When seeing this item in the store for the first time I thought it would not work but it exceeded my expectation. Now when ever I have parties I definitely get these to hold down the balloons. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I re-use mine!!!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I recently had my son's first birthday party and we had an outdoor pool party with plenty of balloons. I used these weights to keep all his special balloons from flying away!! The day we had his party it was really windy and these weights helped keep the balloons on every table just where we put them!! They kept the table clothes weighed down as well!! They made the party super festive and we loved it!!
Daisy T.
Janesville, WI
I used this for my black/gold themed graduation party to keep my helium balloons from flying away & it worked wonderfully. It matched the black & gold balloons as well as the rest of my black/gold decorations. Would recommend this to anyone who likes the color gold or just want something to hold down your helium filled balloons!
Danielle B.
Newark , NJ
I used this product for my birthday party to hold down balloon centerpieces. It worked very well and they were very affordable. We didn't lose any balloons and it went perfectly well with the theme of the party. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to all of my friends to buy
Jenn C.
Love these! Perfect for any #backyardbash - we used a TON of these for my grad party. Our colors were blue and gold and these worked perfectly! They also are not expensive, making it easy to purchase as many as we needed. We purchased these at a local party supply store. Happy partying!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
These guys keep the balloons right where you want them and they are reusable and versatile for many occasions! Purchased at Party City, very reasonably priced! Definitely recommend for parties where you don't want your balloons floating around and getting in the way!
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
This product does what it's meant to do...holds balloons down so they don't float away. the color is very pretty and it's not so bright that it takes away from the other decor. although if you put a LOT of balloons on there it will probably not stay out as well.
Selenne C.
Riverside, CA
Party City has these at an affordable price! I have been using these for my parties for years. They are simple and very effective. They come in many different colors to match my party needs. I buy in bulk so I do not have to run back and forth to the store!