BÉIS The Seatback Organizer In Beige

by béis

Ever put your hand in the seat back pocket of a plane and come out with a mysterious sticky finger?! Not anymore! The Beis seatback pocket was designed to keep your travel essentials AND your hands free from the mystery of the seat back pocket! A couple slip pockets for smaller items, a long zip pocket in back for important travel documents and hidden magnets that 'lock' it in place. When you're done, just fold it up and pack away. Bon voyage, germs!Features:Easy to clean faux leather (PVC) materialEmbossed Beis logoHidden magnetic closure to secure close or secure around seat-back pocketOne long slip pocket (magazine, tablet, book)3 small slip pockets (fits up to 3.5" cellphone, ear buds, tissues, antibacterial wipes, chapstick, glasses, sunnies, boarding pass, contact case, pens, passportLong clear PVC zip pocket (boarding pass, passport, customs forms, skin care, eye mask, ear plugs, socks)

Will this fit into super economy/ budget airline seat pockets? BÉIS The Seatback Organizer In Beige
Is this really worth the money?
Start your review of BÉIS The Seatback Organizer In Beige!
Christine N.
I love how it keeps everything organized. Also fits in my mini weekender as an extra pocket!
Lo W.
Irving, TX
I feel so chic when I take this baby to the airport. And everywhere that’s not the airport. It fits all your travel needs with easy access. I love how all of her products work together simultaneously.
Regina R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The Béis seatback organizer is so handy on long trips! Usually I will not use for shorter plane trips. It holds my necessary products and looks so cute doing it! I would highly recommend all Béis products.
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
By far one of the most useful travel accessories I’ve ever used! I keep a packet of antibacterial wipes, hand sanitizer, a pen, earphones, my phone, and lip balm on here. I feel great knowing everything is handy and NOT rolling around the plane’s gross seat back pocket. Absolutely a plane must-have!!
Kristin W.
Surprise
Shay Mitchell is a genius and I’m so glad she created this swayback organizer. I always fly with it and it makes getting situation and access to my things so much easier and cleaner! The color and quality is FABULOUS! I started buying more for gifts!
Joymar J.
Un organizador muy lindo y donde hay espacio para que a la hora de viajar tengas todo en orden, siempre que viajes debes tener uno.
Juané C.
I love to organize. When I bought this it changed my life. My car has never been so organized before. I just throw my passport and travel like items in there and it makes it so easier to access.
Angel A.
Burnaby, BC
I have this in black and I love it! So useful when traveling as it adds more room and secures your stuff in one place.