BÉIS On The Go Essentials Case Beige

by béis

Stop the pre-flight dig with our two-faced travel companion. Designed to keep your beauty essentials organized from take-off to touch-down with an easy-to-carry handle and a mini-mirror. Tackle your travel beauty routine effortlessly.Features:Faux leather fabricationGold foil stamped 'let's go" and "we're here" label for compartmentsDouble sided cosmetic case to separate your take-off and touch-down needs (and beyond)Single U-zip wide opening/closure for easy access to beauty essentialsClear windows to help you see what's insideSlip pocket with mini removable mirror

Slip pocket with mini removable mirror

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BÉIS On The Go Essentials Case Beige!
Lisa H.
Broomall, PA
BÉIS On The Go Essentials Case Beige uploaded by Lisa H.
I’ve used this cosmetic case for travel. The only thing with this is flipping the case over and sometimes things fall out. It does work. Sometimes I just don’t know what to put in it!!! Ok pricing. I actually have two and love the mirror that is included.
Jess S.
All of beis products are so great. That are perfect for #travel #camping #hiking #outdoors #adventures
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love that it comes with a compact mirror and it fits all of my skincare products. The 2 compartments allow me to separate my products for my morning and night routine. Perfect size to fit in your carry on or duffel bag too!
Lo W.
Irving, TX
Béis all day! I love this line. When it comes to traveling, Shay Mitchell has it down. She knows exactly what you need to help make your trip convenient. You can fit so much into all of her products. I also have the suitcase and weekender. The aesthetic is perfect for anyone.
Jessica G.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I have this in rose gold! I love this color and the luxurious feel it has. Shay Mitchell started this brand and I adore her style! This is a great bag that fits a ton of different products into it. I have never found a good way of organizing my makeup when I travel and this is the best I have found so far!
Nidia G.
Hialeah, FL
I love EVERYTHING from this brand. Not the most affordable traveling items but definitely worth the $. High quality, very spacious, and super stylish. 10/10
Nicole H.
Charleston, SC
Love this case! It’s perfect for going in your carry on or checked back. It is Easy to clean and I would for sure recommend this to anyone who is a frequent traveler.

Looking for your answer?