BY BEINGTRUE

lesly s.
Winnetka , Ca
I really like this eyeshadow it's really pigmented it goes with a lot of different colors it blends well it's really creamy and it that last long I highly recommend it and I would buy it again I'm looking for different colors as well
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I have used before and it's such a nice eyeshadow. Very soft, applies very easily, nicely pigmented and blends very well. I really like the single pots and goes nicely with other colors. Good price and totally recommend 👍🏻👍🏻😱
Alyssa V.
Garden City, MI
This eye shadow is so pretty I love it so much so work the money. My eye color is brown and it looks so good with my eyes.
Kyra P.
Coachella, CA
This is the best color to use for your cut crease I absolutely loved it! One of my favorite color to have a neutral look!
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
Build able and super pigment. No fall out & they blend nicely. Good price too
Emilie A.
Hyattsville , MD
This color is so pretty i like to use it on my crease to give jt a deeper cut
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
This is a great colour for a natural eye and looks amazing in the crease. Would recommend this to anyone who likes shimmery eyeshadows. Very good quality, buttery and pigmented.
Sofia A.
Varre-Sai
Tem a cor prft mais é um pouco sem brilho mais eu compraria de nv! nem q seja so para fundo! tem qualidade o produto!
Bethany A.
Milton, FL
Is this more warm or cool toned?

back