BY BEINGTRUE

• How pigmented are these products... would like to try it and the price3 Answers
  • How good is the pigmentation? Xx1 Answers
  • do they the same exact size as mac/ makeup geek single shadows 1 Answers
VE-1116871 T.
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
I love this eyeshadow!! The most affordable way to buy makeup and have what you actually want and love. Having a great color set with single eyeshadows is pretty cool. The price I think is good to be a good eyeshadow. I actually recommend this a lot to everyone. I made all my friends buy them and they love it!
Hali M.
Hali M.
Du Bois, PA
Great for a gift or a gift to yourself. the colors are amazing and have amazing lasting time. Not many things are like this product and i use it everyday and in my everyday routine and i suggest it to everybody
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow is awesome and so pigmented .I got this as a gift and it blended all nice and neat and love the way glides on the eye lids and no crease at all.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Owingsville
I love this product. I recomend it to anyone. Its really smooth and works really good!!
Best product love love love love them sometimes u can use them for eye shadow
Allie Z.
Allie Z.
These eyeshadows are really good! When I first bought them i didn't know If they were going to be good or not! But they are wonderful favorite eyeshadows!! Highly recommended!!!! This palette to anyone!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
The color payoff for this product is truly incredible. The fall out is minimum if you use an exceptional primer. I highly recommend the forest green color if you have soft brown eyes like myself. For the price, it's pigmented and blends like a dreams
Omg I love love love this product this the best one I have found. Really good product I recommended
Nathaly M.
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
Jermanie H.
Jermanie H.
Petersburg, VA
These eyeshadows are great. They are very pigmented, bendable and beginner friendly. .
Yunori R.
Yunori R.
Kaunas
Do they blend well? :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I hear they do not show unless you put the whole thing. Any opinions?
Nathaly O.
Nathaly O.
National City, CA
Are These Eyeshadows Pigmented I Been Wanting To Try Them
Jade M.
Jade M.
What are these like? Im not sure weather to buy them? Are they good? Are they pigmented? Where can i get them in the U.K.?
Alyssa K.