BY BEINGTRUE

• How good is the pigmentation? Xx1 Answers
  • do they the same exact size as mac/ makeup geek single shadows 1 Answers
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
I love this eyeshadow!! The most affordable way to buy makeup and have what you actually want and love. Having a great color set with single eyeshadows is pretty cool. The price I think is good to be a good eyeshadow. I actually recommend this a lot to everyone. I made all my friends buy them and they love it!
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got one of these in my ipsy glam bag and fell in love. This is the first time trying it and it goes on so nicely! Great pigment and great value too. Stayed on all day long. I would recommend to anyone!
Peyton W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have such a variety of colors for anyone and any look! They're so pigmented, so creamy and they're just really amazing eye shadows! I would recommend to anyone, and I prefer these over many single eye shadows!
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
The color payoff for this product is truly incredible. The fall out is minimum if you use an exceptional primer. I highly recommend the forest green color if you have soft brown eyes like myself. For the price, it's pigmented and blends like a dreams
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great investment towards your makeup collection. It's easy on the go when I'm in a hurry. The pigment is really great. It can't be broken easily unless you drop it.
Hali M.
Du Bois, PA
Great for a gift or a gift to yourself. the colors are amazing and have amazing lasting time. Not many things are like this product and i use it everyday and in my everyday routine and i suggest it to everybody
Allie Z.
These eyeshadows are really good! When I first bought them i didn't know If they were going to be good or not! But they are wonderful favorite eyeshadows!! Highly recommended!!!! This palette to anyone!
VE-1116871 T.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow is awesome and so pigmented .I got this as a gift and it blended all nice and neat and love the way glides on the eye lids and no crease at all.
Daniela K.
Bowie, MD
Oh, this is great! I mean, you can customize your own pallet with your style. You can give as gift for a friend or for yourself!
Yunori R.
Kaunas
Do they blend well? :)
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I hear they do not show unless you put the whole thing. Any opinions?
Nathaly O.
National city, CA
Are These Eyeshadows Pigmented I Been Wanting To Try Them
Michellene s.
How pigmented are these products... would like to try it and the price
Alyssa K.