BY BEING TRUE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Prepare for a little magic with this being TRUE Transforming Skin-Tint liquid foundation. Stressed skin instantly transforms back to a youthful, even-toned complexion, while age defying benefits protect. Visibly firm and smooth skin appears from an elixir of luxe minerals and essential vitamins. In 6 shades leaving skin aglow in sheer to undetectable coverage. Wear alone or prime under mineral foundation for added benefits. Paraben-free. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Directions: Pat and smooth on liquid foundation using the new BeingTRUE(TM) foundation brush. Wear alone or set with Protective Mineral Foundation SPF 17. Net Weight: 1 oz./30 ml Ingredients: Water (aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-30 Depolyhydroxystearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Rhodochrosite Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel Extract, Malachite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77399). see more...

Review (1)
Olgamarie E.
Olgamarie E.
I'm gonna give my honest review and opinion about this products and give you some pros and some cons. I bought it in a beauty salon and I told to the woman who was looking for the products I was about to buy that I wanted a foundation that is everything but heavy to my skin. I wanted a foundation like this because I'm too young and I don't wan to ruin my skin applying really heavy foundation and also I don't acné or marks, bruises, etc, I'm so grateful that I don't have to cover nothing that my little pimples and my pores. So she prove this one on me and it was perfect for my type of skin and my skin colour and it felt so soft to my skin and I loved it in the moment she putted on my face. Also, I liked so much the bottle in which comes because it's simple but cute. Also I keep it the box because the material I think that is like glass so I didn't want to damage the product. When I applied for the first time my own I love it in my skin because it looks so natural but also covers the little imperfections in my face. Those are the pros.The cons are that I didn't realize but this is for mature women and that's not recomendable for my skin, that's why so many people damage their faces, because they apply products that aren't for their type of face so I was a little bit disappointed when I realize this fact. The other one little thing it's something personal, I would like that the it were a little bit more like creamy because it's a little bit, just a little bit liquid and I prefer it a little more creamy. And that's it! Anyways, it's a really recomendable foundation. I like it a lot.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Has anyone trued this I'm debating