Being Hibiscus & Coconut Water Body Scrub

by Being

A lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower, you'll feel like you're in a tropical paradise. Crammed with skin-pleasing, exfoliating coconut, Being's Hibiscus & Coconut Water Body Scrub leaves skin feeling soft, blissfully smooth and smelling good enough to eat.

How To Use
They recommend you dig in and freely rub over your body in circular motions a couple of times a week for fabulous-looking skin.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to face. Store in a cool place. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder,
Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Sodium
Hydroxide, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Seed, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Linalool, Limonene, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Coumarin,
BHT, Butylene Glycol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,
Citric Acid, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 17200 (Red 33).

Where can you buy and is it worth buying?
Sounds lovely where can I buy it?
Does the smell very sweet?
Start your review of Being Hibiscus & Coconut Water Body Scrub!
Jamestown
This is one of my new most favorite items from Ulta .  I started using it over the period of the last few weeks but I truly love it. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and healthy and I absolutely don’t know how I got by without it. It’s a little higher price than I would like to spend on a scrub but after using it and I found that it’s true he worth it
Las Vegas , NV
Could defiantly smell the coconut not so much hibiscus but it did feel really nice the beads however are just a little too soft so I don’t feel like I’m really cleaning my pores a lot but it smells pretty good altogether I would still recommend.
košice okolie
This coconut water body scrub leaves skin feeling soft, blissfully smooth and smelling good😍 highly recommend you to buy one ☝ I use it couple times of the week for fabulous looking skin. truly love it 🖤
I love the packaging and the scent of this. The product itself also works really well, leaves skin feeling really smooth, and it's not too rough