BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Natasha L.
Brampton , ON
This has to be my favourite scent from this line as I am a coconut lover! The sent is amazing and the body wash itself is simply amazing also as all of them are
I loved this product , it smells good,it lathers up good and it make you feel clean. I would for sure and probably will purchase this product when I finish it !
Angela H.
I've never used a bodywash that came out of a can before. I was really excited to try it. It lathered nicely and smelled good. It also made my skin really soft.
kailey t.
Freelton, ON
I LOVE THIS, it smells AMAZING and it keeps my hair SO SMOOTH! I would definitely suggest purchasing this! It is the best hair product I have used in awhile!
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and super fun to use. The directions on the bottle are pretty straight forward and really humorous to read.
Melissa M.
Winnipeg, MB
Fluffy and light foam body wash! Beautiful scent, easy to use. Don’t require lots as it lathers quite a bit! Cute packaging. A little high in price!
Selina🖤 C.
Hamilton, ON
The product smells amazing !!! It came in very cut packaging it was very foamy and it applyed weird but left my skin soft and smelling amazing !!!
Kat R.
Laval, QC
Who doesnt love the smell of coconut 😍 its the best one by far I love it and coconut have alot of benefits you can not go wrong with this flavour!
Pamela L.
Winnipeg, MB
This body wash smells so amazing and leaves my whole body feeling smooth and fresh as ever!! Never feeling dry even for my winter weather skin!
Camila C.
Scarborough , ON
I love with this shower ! Sanctuary has done an amazing work with this! It has an amazing texture and it works wonderfully in your skin
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?