BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Natalie B.
Tecumseh, ON
Fun product to use, smells nice! Scent was a little strong and artificial at first but grew on me with each use. I prefer a moisturizing body wash and found this to be slightly drying if that's possible!
Alyssa 🌹.
Windsor , ON
This product was interesting to review. It was very fun to play with in the shower and it smells amazing. But it wasn’t as moisturizing as my previous body wash leaving my skin quite dry and I didn’t have that “clean feeling” coming out of the shower.
Marjorie F.
Claresholm , AB
Love love love this stuff! Smells so amazing and it's so refreshing. The foam is super cool and I was able to spread it all over my body without using to much product. Deffinantly will recommend this product to everyone I know and I look forward to buying more of their products!
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
Loved the smell of this product! However I didn't love that it is a really thick mousse. Felt more like a gel shaving cream than a body wash. I didn't feel as clean as I normally would with a regular cream body wash.
Just wonderful! Made with my favourite 2 ingredients, coconuts and hibiscus! Smells amazing and so tropical! Aand the scent lasts not only on the body but in the air after shower!
Raven G.
Got sent this body wash and to be honest this was one of the worst worst smelling shower products I have ever tried. I also really don’t like the way it lathers. Something about it I just can’t stand!
Elizabeth R.
Bowen Island, BC
Really enjoying this shower burst that I picked up after I got my Cloudberry and Lychee burst from my radiance voxbox. Amazing consistency, scent, and lather ability. 10/10
Jessi W.
Sault ste marie, ON
Super yummy smelling. Really cool concept too makes the shower kind of fun. I recived it from influenster so i cannot comment on the price point . But i will buy again
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
This changed my mind about shower gel. It smells delicious.

When i sprayed it, it became bubble immediately... 😘😘😘😘 And the price is super friendly 💝 it also has a lot of others scents

Love this product. I will definitely buy this again
Marie-claire B.
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes and i just love this stuff! its something about washing your body with a gel to mouse formula! so fun and smells great. i will say it does not create any good bubbles in the bath tub so its not multi use in that sense but would work great as a shaving cream!! i do find it very easy to over use it so im not sure i love the $10-15 dollar price tag for that reason however i am excited to try other things from "BEING" Bold beauty is right this brand is just so diffrent!
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?