BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Brooke R.
Kitchener, OH
This is actually so much fun to use and it smells amazing! I wasnt sure at first cuz I hadnt seen anything like it, but it works so well and foams up so much!!! It's a little expensive so I dont know if I will purchase myself though. Thanks Influenster!
Dakota G.
Guelph, ON
Bought this at shoppers since I never got my box in the mail with the sample :( but I’m glad I did. this might be my new favourite body wash and scent ever. Super refreshing and does the job, but in my opinion it can make your skin a little tight feeling if you have drier skin.
Courtney D.
Thunder Bay, ON
Absolutely loved this!! Everything from the scent to the texture and even it’s results. I honestly want to keep using it everyday and try more scents and products! The foam is so soft on the skin and leaves you feeling great.
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
This is the funnest body wash ever, it smells heavenly and not only that it foams up in your hands without you having to touch it! It’s really like magic. Also get so many people asking what product I use that smells so good!!
Stephanie W.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I like this product overall as I find it’s not too drying and makes my skin feel cleansed and nice and smooth. However, personally I really do not like this scent so I don’t use it as often as i would had I liked the scent. Would love to try other scents from this line.
taylor l.
This body wash is SO AMAZING! The texture is whipped (like shaving cream) which really helps it lather well on your body and the smell lasts forever on your skin! By far the best body wash I’ve ever used. Highly recommend!
Jasmine W.
Auckland, Auckland
Smells really good! It is quite strong though so if you have a sensitivity to smells I would double check that before purchase. I've never seen anything like foaming body wash before so that was very cool. Maybe not something I would buy all the time but a nice treat for sure!
Arianne L.
Chestermere, AL
My favourite out of all kinds, of lasts a long time and I loved the texture and the box. It made my skin nice and soft and it actually works amazingly with shaving legs too, I would recommend this to everyone.
Shaharin H.
Saskatoon , SK
I don’t like it. It doesn’t clean your body. It smells good in the shower but the smell doesn’t stay on your body after you get out of the shower. Way too pricy for the quality of product. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Arista M.
Winnipeg , MB
This product was so much fun to use. I love watching it change from the gel to a foam. It also leave my skin feeling so soft. I revived the coconut and hibiscuses and I cloud not be happier with the scent!
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?