BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Erica S.
Atholville, NB
I recieved this in a VoxBox and I absolutely adored it! I was hesitant about shower gel that comes out of a spray bottle but it is easy to use, smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth and soft!
Nancy V.
Etobicoke, ON
I received this complimentary to Influenster's Radiance Voxbox. Being By Sanctuary Spa Hibscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst has such a cool bouncy mousse like texture. It comes out as a red gel and within seconds it turns into a fluffy pale pink foam. It cleanses the skin while providing moisture to the skin. Usually I don't like florally scents but this smells so good.
Auriana B.
Parksville , BC
This product has a weird smell at first and then seams to wear off along with the good smell too. I am not a fan of the aerosol packaging as it’s bad for the environment and not necessary. All over a below mediocre product.
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau, QC
This products smell sooooo good!! I received the cloudberry and lychee blossom one from Influenster and I honestly love it. The texture is awesome very soft! I’d say its between creamy and bubbly. A little bit pricey, but luxurious shower burst that you can found at Shopper drugs smart!
Alexandra W.
Mill Village, NS
I thought I was going to love this shower wash however it did not foam up enough at all when compared to regular bar soap. I thought the smell was nice but slightly overwhelming. The scent did linger on my skin after the shower so if that's what you're going for I would highly recommend! I received this for free from Influenster for testing.
Sharon O.
Regina, SK
This is the first time I’m trying this product and I have to say I’m really impressed. It smells good and it feels refreshing. It’s very easy to use. I’m really just in love.
Rebecca Z.
This product smells really nice and the smell lingers on the body for quite some time. I don’t think it’s overly hydrating for those with very dry skin, but it doesn’t dry it out at all. A little product goes a long way and it lathers up really nicely. Overall a nice product for its price. Received this free for testing.
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
I received this product complimentary. I love the foamy consistency and when it comes out of the bottle it turns into so much more product. I love the smell of it too. It smells amazing.
#beingholdthefoam #superbeing @beingxsanctuary
Aynslee D.
I received this product for free in my radiance VoxBox and the smell alone gets a 5 star rating! It's packaged beautifully, I love the sassy modern look. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and smelling. And it appears to be a very affordable product! I would highly recommend!
kenzie b.
Winnipeg, MB
I received this product from influenster and I fell in love! I bounce around from different shower gels all the time but I think I found my new favorite! It smells incredible and doesn't leave any kind of residue! After drying off, your skin feels clean and hydrated!
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?