BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Jessica K.
Montreal, QC
Took off one star because I'm not a huge fan of the scent, never loved the scent of coconut. But if coconut is a smell you like then I would highly recommend this product. It is creamy, moisturizing, and a small amount of product can cover your whole body.
veronica nchama o.
Ottawa, ON
I'm in love with this product iI never though I"m going to like it that much. my body is so fresh, smooth, and smell amazing. xoxooxxo
Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
Megan S.
Moncton , NB
Love love love this! Best body wash that I have tried. Love that it begins as gel and then turns into foam like shaving cream once you lather your hands together. It smells so good, so fruity but yet clean and fresh! I love it!
Melissa C.
Beaverbank, NS
I love the shower gel in the sense that i enjoy how it is multi purpose and it also is in a convenient container. I am not super in love with the scent of hibiscus and coconut, but maybe I would like one of the other scents that are available more! Definitely don't hate it though
Amelia S.
Fort Erie, ON
I received this product in the radiance voxbox. At first I was confused what the product was. It has a nice smell and foams nicely. It is supposed to be a body wash type product. However I like to use it as a shaving cream.
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
I received this product for free in the radiance vox box from Influenster!

This is such a unique product because of the mousse-like texture the shower gel comes out in. It's really fun to apply and the scent is amazing. Such a perfect product to use as the weather is warming up. I feel like it does a pretty good job cleaning too, I would probably repurchase this product again because the price is reasonable!
Prabhjot P.
Maple, ON
It smells amazing, it washed off kind of like shaving cream. This shower foam is so smooth and creamy! It feels so nice on your skin and leaves a really nice subtle scent behind. It smells really delicate and fruity and not at all harsh. It leaves your skin super soft too - would definitely recommend to anyone who likes coconuts! I'm sure the other scents smell amazing too!
Julia B.
Brantford, ON
I received this product for free for review purposes in the Radiance Vox Box. I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! It smells amazing and you smell amazing for a long time! The foam is so nice and did not irritate my skin and a little goes a long way so you get a lot of use! I am definitely interested in checking out more of this company’s products and would 10/10 recommend this body wash to anybody!
Rachel G.
Regina, SK
Got this in a voxbox and showering and washing my body has been so fun!! I love using this stuff and a little goes a long way. Smells wonderful and you can still smell it after a while. It’s great
Samy T.
Taber, AB
This product is absolutely amazing and I would definitely buy it after receiving it complementary the first time. As someone who prefers baths to showers, I thought I would try using this as bubble bath and I love it! I used it twice in the shower and for many baths. The smell is lovely and lasts long after the shower and I loved how much moisture it added to my dry skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a more spa-like and relaxing bath/shower routine!
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?