BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I received this complimentary in my Radiance VoxBox for testing purposes. I found the scent was okay, but a little weird. I would have picked a different scent had I been able to. I liked that it was a foam, I wasn’t expecting that! It was creamy and easy to lather. Overall it was a typical body wash, nothing too special. I’ll stick to my Bath and Body Works body washes.
Aadrita A.
Calgary, AB
I was very excited to try this when I recieved it in my influenster voxbox, and I definitely feel that it gets the job done! The gel-to-foam texture is a lot of fun and brings a pop of color to your daily shower routine. Although, due to the foaming properties, there is a strong chemical smell which kind of blocks out the crazy scents they had promised.
Madison P.
Saskatoon, SK
I received this in a VoxBox about a month ago and I had never tried a foaming body wash before that. The scent of this kind is absolutely amazing and super fresh. I love the smell of coconut and I think the hibiscus balances it perfectly. The pump deposits the product very well, and a little goes a very long way. I can’t wait to try the other varieties!
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau , QC
This products smell sooooo good!! I received the cloudberry and lychee blossom one from Influenster and I honestly love it. The texture is awesome very soft! I’d say its between creamy and bubbly. A little bit pricey, but luxurious shower burst that you can found at Shopper drugs smart!
Megan B.
This smelt yummy, but didn’t have the best effect on my skin. The texture of it was fun but it kind of made my skin dry. I suppose that’s normal of soaps though, maybe they should have sent the matching lotion. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes
Caitlin M.
Beaver bank, NS
I love the packaging and the simplicity of this shower gel, and I'm a huge fan of the gel to foam formula. I received Hibiscus and coconut water and although it's a nice scent, it's very subtle and I would refer a stronger/longer lasting scent.

Although this is a nice product, it wouldn't be my first choice to purchase.
Victoria G.
Burlington, ON
I received this free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster & Being By Sanctuary in the radiance voxbox #gotitfree my opinions are my own. I think this product is done and it smells very nice. However, I think the packaging is very wasteful and impractical. And because it is a foam, you do not get as much product in here as you would another liquid body wash.
Trish l.
Murray Harbour
Fresh and light scent, after use hands felt soft and the scent lingered afterwards. The foam was certainly a bonus of this product, a nice change from you classic body wash. Overall I was very pleased with the scent and feels of this product and would recommend to friends and family. Great price and great product.
Rebecca Z.
This product smells really nice and the smell lingers on the body for quite some time. I don’t think it’s overly hydrating for those with very dry skin, but it doesn’t dry it out at all. A little product goes a long way and it lathers up really nicely. Overall a nice product for its price. Received this free for testing.
Cassidy S.
Baddeck, NS
I got this complementary body wash in my #RadianceVoxBox and do like it. I’m not sure I would buy it on my own, it’s fairly strong smelling and I don’t usually buy strong smelling washes. It didn’t dry out my skin though, I liked how it foamed up, and I would overall use it again.
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?