Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?
Start your review of Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst!
How would you rate this product?
Flesherton , ON
SO FOAMY This is a great body wash as it is so foamy and you do not need to use much. It must be kept at room temperature or it does not work right.But when it is, it is so nice to use! The smell is also super nice and not over powering. I would highly recommend!
Ottawa, ON
Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst uploaded by veronica nchama O.
I'm in love with this product iI never though I"m going to like it that much. my body is so fresh, smooth, and smell amazing. xoxooxxo
Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
Being By Sanctuary Chili Mango & Tonka Bean Shower Burst
Winnipeg, MB
I honestly need 100 of these in my house. It feels so smooth and light when you get in the shower and very fun to use because it foams up once you start rubbing it into ur skin ! And the smell is divine ! I Received this product Complementary in my VOXBOX!
Kitchener , ON
This is actually so much fun to use and it smells amazing! I wasnt sure at first cuz I hadnt seen anything like it, but it works so well and foams up so much!!! It's a little expensive so I dont know if I will purchase myself though. Thanks Influenster!
Windsor, ON
Very unique product. I like the concept of a shower foam. It smells amazing. I think it could be used as a shaving cream in a pinch which is very nice. You get a lot of product in the bottle, so it’ll last you a while especially if you alternate body washes.
Uxbridge, ON
Again 10/10 recommend any flavours of these body washes to anybody!! (Except my enemy) ;) hahaha only kidding! But for real you guys I can’t stress how amazing and bubbly these shower scrubs are I’m totally obsessing over them.
CLARESHOLM, AB
Love love love this stuff! Smells so amazing and it's so refreshing. The foam is super cool and I was able to spread it all over my body without using to much product. Deffinantly will recommend this product to everyone I know and I look forward to buying more of their products!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This body wash is SO AMAZING! The texture is whipped (like shaving cream) which really helps it lather well on your body and the smell lasts forever on your skin! By far the best body wash I’ve ever used. Highly recommend!
Windsor, ON
OH MY WOW. Thankfully, I was able to discover this product thanks to Influenster and their #radiance campaign because I doubt I would have ever found it on my own. I will make sure I buy a new one whenever I run out because I absolutely love it! I did not expect it to smell as amazing as it does — it will instantly make you feel relaxed and refreshed. It feels silky and smooth on your skin. I believe it is so unique and innovative because of its formula. It’s dispensed as a foam so there is little to no product waste unlike typical shower gels that slide off your hand quite easily. I found it’s also great to use for shaving. It’s gentle, moisturizing, and makes you feel fresh for the whole day. Seriously, get yourself one so you can see for yourself!
Parksville, BC
This product has a weird smell at first and then seams to wear off along with the good smell too. I am not a fan of the aerosol packaging as it’s bad for the environment and not necessary. All over a below mediocre product.