BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Tatiana M.
Toronto, ON
I wasn’t a fan of this product (which I received as part of the Radiance Voxbox) because it had the texture of shaving cream, which I didn’t really want to apply over my entire body. (However, it works well for me to use as shaving cream? Which I guess is nice?) I also didn’t really like the smell, which just felt kinda chemical-y rather than particularly fruity. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend it and wouldn’t purchase it myself.
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
I received this product for free
from Influenster-- super exciting!!
I would say that this shower burst is at best, mediocre.

The pros to this I would say is the scent, which smells amazing! [Has a fruity type of scent despite the labelled type being coconut hibiscus]. I also like how you can easily dispense it, and lather it onto your skin.

Now onto the cons:
- The dispenser does not work properly!! Not sure if other people are experiencing this as well, but the product continues to come out after I stop pressing! Rather infuriating since I keep having to wipe away excess product...
- The scrub does not absorb well into the skin. While it smells nice and feels great when you lather it on, I did not find that it made my skin any different than how it was before...

Sadly, this product is a miss for me.
I will not be looking to purchase this after I am done using unless improvements are made ✨😊
Sabrina M.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love the scent as it’s not too overpowering, and I love the foaminess - reminds me of the foam I used to have in the bath as a kid! Overall I don’t mind the product, the only drawback is that it gives your skin the same feeling as bars of soap after you use them - a kind of soapy residue maybe? It’s a bit strange but I don’t mind it! Packaging is a plus too, super cute AND easy to use all of the product.
Alex D.
Troy, ON
This shower gel is most defiantly different if compared to the standard gel formula that (I personally) am use to. However it had a great lather and really cleaned me when showering! The only reason I’m giving it 4/5 stars is because of the scent. I do like the smell but it’s not something that I would reach towards if I was going to buy again. I will defiantly be trying their other scents though!!
Alyssa L.
Douro, ON
#superbeing I recieved this complimentary form influenster and I was a bit hesitant to try it! A shower gel type product in a sort of spray bottle seemed obscured to me! But once I tried it I really liked it! It smells really good and applies really smoothly only downfall is that it is a bit hard to apply when hands are wet and slippery lol. Over all I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Rhiannon M.
Waterloo, ON
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Being by Sanctuary.I really enjoyed using this body foam, from the softness on your skin to the light foam that spreads after you spray it. I was a bit confused when I first sprayed it, as the majority of the spray came out vibrant red, but once spread, the colour dissipated and wasn’t as concerning. The smell was light, and not too overpowering. I loved the modern design of the bottle and packaging as well. The only suggestion I’d have was to improve the area where it sprays from, as I found the foam to build up around the hole and look a bit messy. I can’t wait to see how it works long term!
Renee R.
Murray Harbour , PE
Received this product free from the #RadianceVoxBox and fell in love immediately. The smell is rejuvenation, so fresh and light. This product makes your skin feel smooth and the scent is lasting. The foam component of this body wash is just a added bonus. Would 100% recommend this product to my friends and family. For body wash it is higher priced, but the quality and smell if worth it!
Brianne C.
Edmundston , NB
I like the concept of this. A little foam goes a long way. However, it feels a little like washing with shaving cream. One pump of this (like they recommend) didn’t cover my whole body. I’m not someone that generally likes flowery scents so I wasn’t big on the smell either. It is a different and new take on body wash but I’m not sure that it’s something I would purchase for myself.
Samy T.
Taber, AB
This product is absolutely amazing and I would definitely buy it after receiving it complementary the first time. As someone who prefers baths to showers, I thought I would try using this as bubble bath and I love it! I used it twice in the shower and for many baths. The smell is lovely and lasts long after the shower and I loved how much moisture it added to my dry skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a more spa-like and relaxing bath/shower routine!
Kaitlyn Y.
Halifax, NS
I got this in my VoxBox, and to be honest, this is a very cool product. It is the coolest foam product that still has a gel-like texture. I wanted to love this product more, but it isn't as scented as I like, and I excepted it to smell as if it was going to whisk me away to the beach. It smells good, but it's not very intense. Other than that, this product is fine and good.
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?