Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?
Start your review of Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst!
How would you rate this product?
Dartmouth, NS
I love the shower gel in the sense that i enjoy how it is multi purpose and it also is in a convenient container. I am not super in love with the scent of hibiscus and coconut, but maybe I would like one of the other scents that are available more! Definitely don't hate it though
Holland, MI
Loved the smell of this product! However I didn't love that it is a really thick mousse. Felt more like a gel shaving cream than a body wash. I didn't feel as clean as I normally would with a regular cream body wash.
Chestermere, AB
My favourite out of all kinds, of lasts a long time and I loved the texture and the box. It made my skin nice and soft and it actually works amazingly with shaving legs too, I would recommend this to everyone.
Windsor, ON
This product was interesting to review. It was very fun to play with in the shower and it smells amazing. But it wasn’t as moisturizing as my previous body wash leaving my skin quite dry and I didn’t have that “clean feeling” coming out of the shower.
Waterloo, ON
I received this product for free from Influenster-- super exciting!! I would say that this shower burst is at best, mediocre. The pros to this I would say is the scent, which smells amazing! [Has a fruity type of scent despite the labelled type being coconut hibiscus]. I also like how you can easily dispense it, and lather it onto your skin. Now onto the cons: - The dispenser does not work properly!! Not sure if other people are experiencing this as well, but the product continues to come out after I stop pressing! Rather infuriating since I keep having to wipe away excess product... - The scrub does not absorb well into the skin. While it smells nice and feels great when you lather it on, I did not find that it made my skin any different than how it was before... Sadly, this product is a miss for me. I will not be looking to purchase this after I am done using unless improvements are made ✨😊
Winnipeg , MB
This product was so much fun to use. I love watching it change from the gel to a foam. It also leave my skin feeling so soft. I revived the coconut and hibiscuses and I cloud not be happier with the scent!
Tecumseh, ON
Fun product to use, smells nice! Scent was a little strong and artificial at first but grew on me with each use. I prefer a moisturizing body wash and found this to be slightly drying if that's possible!
Winnipeg, MB
Got sent this body wash and to be honest this was one of the worst worst smelling shower products I have ever tried. I also really don’t like the way it lathers. Something about it I just can’t stand!
Welland, ON
This changed my mind about shower gel. It smells delicious.

When i sprayed it, it became bubble immediately... 😘😘😘😘 And the price is super friendly 💝 it also has a lot of others scents

Love this product. I will definitely buy this again
This changed my mind about shower gel. It smells delicious.

Love this product. I will definitely buy this again
Dieppe, NB
I recieved this in a VoxBox and I absolutely adored it! I was hesitant about shower gel that comes out of a spray bottle but it is easy to use, smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth and soft!