Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?
Start your review of Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
Smells amazing and leaves you feeling refreshed! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's tired of the old traditional way of applying body wash/soap, makes bath time fun! The scent is amazing and Lychee, I will be purchasing other scents from this line.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst uploaded by Destiny R.
I received this full sized product complimentary from Influenster in my Radiance VoxBox. I actually really loved this product. The cons: the foam texture was very messy and it’s very easy to use too much. The smell I received was hardly strong enough to smell (but I went to shoppers drug mart as I was looking into purchasing another one and the other scents do smell great). I do love the foam formula and I get that they wouldn’t be able to do that unless it’s in the bottle it’s in, but it says to keep away from heat and I like my showers super hot so I had to keep reaching out of the shower to get some of the body wash. The pros: my skin feels AMAZING after I use this. Incredibly soft and smooth and stays that way all day. The foam is fun to put on and wash off (even if it is messy). It also doubles as a shave cream, tbh while I was washing my legs I decided to shave too and it worked amazingly. There’s a lot of product in the bottle and I really think it’s worth the price it sells for. Overall, great product and like I said, I have been looking into buying another scent when I finish this bottle 😊
Douro, ON
#superbeing I recieved this complimentary form influenster and I was a bit hesitant to try it! A shower gel type product in a sort of spray bottle seemed obscured to me! But once I tried it I really liked it! It smells really good and applies really smoothly only downfall is that it is a bit hard to apply when hands are wet and slippery lol. Over all I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Richmond hill , ON
This is a no from me. It smells amazing but has a strange ph altering peppery. [email protected] not use on ur private area. Ladies you know and understand. The foam is good and the smell stays on your skin. Good product just not for me
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love the packaging and the simplicity of this shower gel, and I'm a huge fan of the gel to foam formula. I received Hibiscus and coconut water and although it's a nice scent, it's very subtle and I would refer a stronger/longer lasting scent.

Although this is a nice product, it wouldn't be my first choice to purchase.

Although this is a nice product, it wouldn't be my first choice to purchase.
Ariss, ON
I was really intrigued by this product since it is a body wash but it's the same texture as a shaving cream. It lathers up pretty well and was super easy to use! I didn't love the scent since it was a little too subtle for my taste and I wish it was more moisturizing.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This product smells really nice and the smell lingers on the body for quite some time. I don’t think it’s overly hydrating for those with very dry skin, but it doesn’t dry it out at all. A little product goes a long way and it lathers up really nicely. Overall a nice product for its price. Received this free for testing.
Murray river , PE
Being By Sanctuary Hibiscus & Coconut Water Shower Burst uploaded by rebecca R.
I received this free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster & Being By Sanctuary in the radiance voxbox #gotitfree my opinions are my own and completely unbiased.
First off, I am completely in love with this product. I was sent the hibiscus and coconut water scent and it smells amazing, coconut is my favourite scent and I can't get enough of it, I got it three days ago and I've used it every day since. I had never heard of a shower burst before so I was immediately intrigued by it, i like the easy to use can similar to a shave gel, the logo is adorable, the packaging itself is very well made and sturdy, but still sleek and fun. it's texture is very sleek and gentle, it lathers beautifully and feels incredible on the skin. And the scent lasts for so long!. It's made me look forward to showering rather than it feeling like a chore, and I love how my bathroom smells like coconuts for hours after!. I think the price is pretty high ($15 cad) however now that i've used it so often, I don't know if I'd ever want to go without it!. definitely will be repurchasing and raving to friends and family.
Calgary, AB
Great smell, really cool foamy texture. Feels like you’re putting shaving cream on. Packaging is slippery and you often lose hold of it in the shower. Can’t say much for effectiveness - can’t tell if I’m cleaner by using this over other cleansers tbh
St Catharines, ON
I like to take this with me on on travels. It has an amazing - and strong - coconut scent, so if you don’t like strong scents i don’t recommend. It foams very well and leaves the skin smooth, fresh and with a nice scent for hours.