BY BEING BY SANCTUARY

Serving up our fresh and tropical island favourites, a lush fusion of juicy coconut water and sweet hibiscus flower. Tropicalize up your shower show and let yourself go in flowing clouds of fluffy foam, crammed with hibiscus extract and coconut water to leave skin feeling super cleansed, seriously soft and smelling good enough to eat.

larissa d.
Saint John, NB
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT smells so great 😍😍 it's perfectly foaming and fun and the bottle lasts for a while. Would recommend and would buy!!
zoe p.
Received this from a vox box and love it already ! smells great and super nice packaging ! almost feels luxurious but its only 10$
Nikki G.
Wow so great. I love the packaging! This product was sent to me by Influenster and I really like it. It smells so good and works!
Peyton K.
Surrey , BC
I love the smell of this!!!!!! It lasts soo long and makes my skin soft. The packaging is soo prettyy. I highly recommend
Veronica V.
Woodstock, ON
I really enjoy this scent! I love coconut scents and hibiscus is not my favourite scent but in this it works I really like it.
Mikyla G.
St, ON
Smells wonderful
I love this product
Very effective
Very affordable
I would recommend this product to friends
Very effective
Sian R.
Delisle, SK
Never used this scent but I love the products it’s affordable easy to use and store as well very effective highly recommended
Sienna W.
I love love love this product! It smells amazing and foams up really nicely. It’s definitely a staple in my shower routine
liv K.
Halifax, NS
Smells soooo good!! I use this literally just for the smell because it’s great!! Also feel nice and clean and fresh after
Ekin Y.
Edmonton , AB
Amazing scent, stays on for a long time, I love how cute the packaging is, and I’m so glad I received this in a voxbox!
Alyssa C.
Is this a shower... foam?? Do you use it just like shower gel?